• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Forest Tickets

West Country Shrimper

Booked mine today as they are avaliable to buy, even though it doesnt yet say this on the website. I phoned up on the off chance they were. 2 came to £31. I guess that an Adult is £21 and a Student is £10 if booked in advance.

Bit steep for an Adult, I thought.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 24 2005,23:17)]Booked mine today as they are avaliable to buy, even though it doesnt yet say this on the website. I phoned up on the off chance they were. 2 came to £31. I guess that an Adult is £21 and a Student is £10 if booked in advance.

Hils are they sending them out to you or are they getting picked up from the T/O?

I just need to know if they will send out tickets as I'll try & get mine this week.

Cheers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 24 2005,23:17)]Booked mine today as they are avaliable to buy, even though it doesnt yet say this on the website. I phoned up on the off chance they were. 2 came to £31. I guess that an Adult is £21 and a Student is £10 if booked in advance.

Surely this is basic information which MUST be put on the website for the benefit of supporters.

There is a section called Ticket News - use it !!

Fans shouldn't have to phone up on the off chance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Oct. 25 2005,11:11)]
[b said:

Hils are they sending them out to you or are they getting picked up from the T/O?

I just need to know if they will send out tickets as I'll try & get mine this week.

Cheers.
Got mine sent out to me, and I got them through the post this morning, which I was impressed about, as I phoned them at half 4 last night!

Is it unreserved seating or do you get a specific seat number?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Oct. 25 2005,11:25)]
[b said:

Surely this is basic information which MUST be put on the website for the benefit of supporters.

There is a section called Ticket News - use it !!

Fans shouldn't have to phone up on the off chance.
It is now on the OS

Still - £23 pound for Swindon or £21 pound to go to the City Ground? ummm.

rock.gif

Its my mission to overtake Shrimp on the Wing by the end of the year!

Watch you back!

cool.gif

God I have no life!

down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 25 2005,14:05)]Its my mission to overtake Shrimp on the Wing by the end of the year!
You'll need to start posting random smilies, then  
wink.gif

Back