• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Forest Tickets

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 25 2005,14:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 25 2005,14:05)]Its my mission to overtake Shrimp on the Wing by the end of the year!

Watch you back!

cool.gif

God I have no life!

down.gif
You'll need to start posting random smilies, then  
wink.gif
upside.gif

theres a start

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Oct. 25 2005,11:45)]Is it unreserved seating or do you get a specific seat number?
You get a seat number. It's in the Bridgford Lower, or something like that. I'm in Block W.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 25 2005,14:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Oct. 25 2005,11:45)]Is it unreserved seating or do you get a specific seat number?
You get a seat number. It's in the Bridgford Lower, or something like that. I'm in Block W.
I hate reserved seating, but I doubt there'll be enough of us there to be worth enforcing it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 25 2005,14:05)]Its my mission to overtake Shrimp on the Wing by the end of the year!

Watch you back!

cool.gif

God I have no life!

down.gif
Hah, you reckon!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 25 2005,14:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 25 2005,14:46)]
[b said:
I hate reserved seating, but I doubt there'll be enough of us there to be worth enforcing it.
I just hope we can mingle with the other fans, not sit where we've been told to.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 25 2005,15:01)]
[b said:

Watch you back!

cool.gif

God I have no life!

down.gif
Hah, you reckon!
Jesus!

Didn't realise you were that far ahead! May have to set my sights a little lower!

down.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 25 2005,17:08)]
[b said:
[b said:

Watch you back!

cool.gif

God I have no life!

down.gif
Hah, you reckon!
Jesus!

Didn't realise you were that far ahead! May have to set my sights a little lower!

down.gif

tounge.gif
We can have a race if you like?

First to 3,000??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 25 2005,17:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 25 2005,17:08)]
[b said:
[b said:

Watch you back!

cool.gif

God I have no life!

down.gif
Hah, you reckon!
Jesus!

down.gif

tounge.gif
We can have a race if you like?

First to 3,000??
laugh.gif

Like the tortoise and the hare!

Beware the tortoise

I will give u a head start lad, tonight for instance, as am going to Fulham to watch them play WBA. Laters mate. Good luck!

got my tickets 2today, it's reserved seating, but so was swindon but no one sat where they were surpose to be

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Oct. 25 2005,20:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 25 2005,14:10)]
laugh.gif

Come on everyone  - join in!

tounge.gif
We'll have no futile posts just for the sake of getting your counts up please. Busy at work, two business trips and a week off sick have killed my recent efforts on here.

biggrin.gif
ORM fancy a curry later to celebrate SZFC winning two "on the trot" ? or is it you that is on the trot ?

Well done SUFC, called for ticket at 4.30pm last night, Block W ticket delivered this morning!
Take a bow (the much maligned) ticket office!
biggrin.gif

Back