• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Formula One 2023

Yet another non-event of a ‘race’ and with the safety car called out when it was unrequired. Time to ditch DRS.

Races and final standings should be won or lost on the track, it’s all getting rather silly now what with so many time penalties being issued, this situation today with Alonso was just cr*p!

Races and final standings should be won or lost on the track, it’s all getting rather silly now what with so many time penalties being issued, this situation today with Alonso was just cr*p!
Sadly those days are long gone

Lol basically VAR then. What a complete nonsense day of F1. It’s put me off.

And they’ve reinstated his 3rd, they obviously saw sense.

Glad for Alonso. Stewards proving they are idiots yet again, should never have happened in the first place.
Pretty much what I was going to say. Let’s hope there is no nonsense in Australia.

Yes, agree, though I’d say the chances of a non-contentious or penalty-free GP being held this season is highly unlikely…

The whole Ocon debacle at Bahrain was embarrassing. They haven’t started the season well.

Well that was an interesting end to the race…. 🤔

Back