• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fossetts Farm

rabbloke

Coach
Noticed this on the web. Public green space?
Fossetts Farm Regeneration
Saturday 2nd April, 2005
9:00 - 17:00

Venue: Fossetts Farm (behind Waitrose) see notes
Fossetts farm is a large open space that has become run down and a dumping ground for all types of rubbish. The Council want to clean it up and make it into a public green space. They approached Love Southend for our help to clean the site and we are keen to show Christian servant love in getting our hands dirty to help out.

For further information please contact Julie Eady or click here to email.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ June 10 2005,23:55)]Noticed this on the web. Public green space?
Fossetts Farm Regeneration
Saturday 2nd April, 2005
9:00 - 17:00

Venue: Fossetts Farm (behind Waitrose) see notes
Fossetts farm is a large open space that has become run down and a dumping ground for all types of rubbish. The Council want to clean it up and make it into a public green space. They approached Love Southend for our help to clean the site and we are keen to show Christian servant love in getting our hands dirty to help out.

For further information please contact Julie Eady or click here to email.
The council getting a local church group to clear the crap off the site before we start building there?

Sounds good to me.

hahaha
tounge.gif

Went to waitrose this aftrnoon, There were a couple of vans on the land behind the petrol station unload motocross bikes ! so much for preserving the ancient burial ground.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 12 2005,00:15)]Should this not be in the 'Fossetts Farm' Forum?

Who are these damn new moderators?!

wink.gif
I only have 'power' in The Pub...this was outside of my remit I'm afraid
tounge.gif

Back