• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Frank Nouble

Karma is a bit*h as Frank Noball has been let go by Plymouth, that say it all for his footballing abilities.

Karma is a bit*h as Frank Noball has been let go by Plymouth, that say it all for his footballing abilities.

Not sure about Karma? Nouble will still have a positive reputation in the game and be playing league football next season, I'd say he's having the last laugh isn't he?

Not sure about Karma? Nouble will still have a positive reputation in the game and be playing league football next season, I'd say he's having the last laugh isn't he?

Show them his Miss at Charlton, they probably changed their mind.

It’s show what Plymouth think of him at League 1 level.

Now off to Orient

Yes but just on loan until the end of the season, he still has another year on his contract with us after that as he signed a 2 year deal. He did well for us previously but it just hasn't worked out for him this season, now we have signed John Akinde (5 years too late!) he probably knew he would take the big man role up front. We have huge competition for places now having signed 10 new players (Some are loans) in the transfer window. Hopefully we have enough about us now to climb the table into a nice safe place!

Yes but just on loan until the end of the season, he still has another year on his contract with us after that as he signed a 2 year deal. He did well for us previously but it just hasn't worked out for him this season, now we have signed John Akinde (5 years too late!) he probably knew he would take the big man role up front. We have huge competition for places now having signed 10 new players (Some are loans) in the transfer window. Hopefully we have enough about us now to climb the table into a nice safe place!
10 players! Details please, CAP

From a outsiders point of view it seems a odd loan move considering Orient are only 7 points above Col u in the table, especially considering Col u currently occupy the last relegation spot. I full expect them to survive, it's almost the same story for them for the past few seasons, flirt with relegation right until the end and then just stay up.

I'd rather have Nouble than Akinde.
The sight of big John trotting around stealing a living won't go down well with the U's supporters. I give it 3 games before the groans start!

From a outsiders point of view it seems a odd loan move considering Orient are only 7 points above Col u in the table, especially considering Col u currently occupy the last relegation spot. I full expect them to survive, it's almost the same story for them for the past few seasons, flirt with relegation right until the end and then just stay up.
Incredibly—Colchester are 7 points clear of the 2 relegation places.

Incredibly—Colchester are 7 points clear of the 2 relegation places.
I am amazed too we have been terrible most of the season but some of that was due to the previous manager ( Hayden Mullins) he was way out of his depth. We now have Wayne Brown, Joe Dunne and Dave Huzzey in temporary charge and are playing much better. I think we will stay up easily now but had we not changed manager, we would probably have gone down.

Chairman stuck his hand in his pocket..... funny thing is a few weeks back the same Chairman was getting heavily criticized, which resulted in some fans asking him to sell the club. He gone from villain to hero in no time! Personally I think the stick he was getting was harsh considering he put loads of his own money into the club and invested into the infrastructure of the club. Was you 1 of the Cowling out brigade?

Last edited:
Back