• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy Eastwood. The numbers.

Henry makes up for it with pace, Rooney with strength. Eastwood has neither.

He may not have Henry pace but he's no slouch when he has a defender to get away from, as shown by his goals against Coventry and Bournemouth this season.

As i have quoted b4 he wanted away according to a first team player i spoke to on the way back from the Civic last Wednesday. It had disrupted the dressing room, hopefuly now (fingers crossed till 12) he will knuckle down and be the Freddy we know without outside distractions of grandeur.

I really like the stats on that top post.

I can't help feeling some people have been misconstrued, perhaps including myself. I feel I've been none of the most vocal in defending his attitude and I have on numerous occasions praised how many goals he has scored. The only caveat was ever a lack of league goals given our cup run this year in comparison to last year (4 cup games in total??).

Last night's goal, I reckon, could be exactly what he needed. It wasn't the cleanest of strikes but it is an open play goal and it might lead to a few more long rangers flying clean in. Again, as I mentioned before, we look like a very solid unit when Eastwood's longer range shots are going in and it showed last night, however mediocre some of the bluenoses suggest their team were.

I totally agree !

He may not have Henry pace but he's no slouch when he has a defender to get away from, as shown by his goals against Coventry and Bournemouth this season.

Agreed - not many players have pace like Henry, but Freddy is no slouch. Come to think about it, Sheringham has had a 20+ year career, and he has never had any pace ! ! :)

Back