• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy

**Yawn**

wow.gif

We'll either bid with the cash they offer for Freddy or exchange him for Andrew Johnson. Sounds a fair deal to me.

If you think I am joking, so must the rumour mill be...
laugh.gif

Maybe Chelsea will get bored and fork out £10m on Eastwood just for there reserves!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ulysses @ Oct. 11 2005,18:59)]Maybe Chelsea will get bored and fork out £10m on Eastwood just for there reserves!
biggrin.gif

or ask them to build us a new stadium for his services

another pointless bout of fredy talk from AD

This man has too much time on his hands

Get a job you lazy sod
tounge.gif

would Palace really be looking for a nother striker??

they've got Johnson, Morrison, Freedman, and someone else pretty decent who I can't hink of right now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ Oct. 11 2005,19:08)]another pointless bout of fredy talk from AD

This man has too much time on his hands

Get a job you lazy sod
tounge.gif
You beat me to it statski

AD, why do you always start up rumours about Freddy, 500k to Norwich anyone? Yes that was AD himself who caused Ron Martin and Tilly to come out and say he was going nowhere because of a rumour he started!

We've heard that Freddy loves it here, what's your problem?
Its like you want him to leave!

I would also like to comment on Driver 33 chances of 'forcing' his way into the side but he might issue me with my second strike. One more after that and i could be (no would be) the laughing stock of this board.  
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Norwich Shrimper @ Oct. 11 2005,20:57)]Jon Macken
He really is useless. I've never seen someone get so far in the game without any talent. Bet his combined transfer fees total up a lot as well.

Freddy will leave the club - next year after a first full season playing for the blues in the Championship. The man loves the club and won't leave unless pushed at the present time. I also think he'll start alongside the goat on Saturday.

on a slightly different note, i didn't know that Freddy cannot read or write. he signed for the club using x's. quite strange. the guy is an absoute legend. he has character and charisma to get on with his life like he has and make something of it. i love freddy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ Oct. 12 2005,15:48)]on a slightly different note, i didn't know that Freddy cannot read or write. he signed for the club using x's. quite strange. the guy is an absoute legend. he has character and charisma to get on with his life like he has and make something of it. i love freddy.
where the f*** did you hear that one.........

Palace Rubbish Eastwood Rumours

Eagles assistant manager Neil McDonald has rubbished reports linking Southend United hitman Freddy Eastwood with a move to Selhurst Park.

Ex-West Ham trainee Eastwood was outstanding for Southend last season notching 24 goals for the south-east Essex side after his move from Conference outfit Grays Athletic last season.

Despite only playing a bit part role due to the arrival at Roots Hall of ex-Manchester City front man and Bermudan international Shaun Goater, the striker has already scored four times this season.

It is believed that Southend United boss Steve Tilson would want in the region of around £500,000 to allow Eastwood, who scored Southend's winner against Nottingham Forest at the weekend, to leave the current Coca Cola League One leaders.

But Crystal Palace assistant manager Neil McDonald has poured cold water over any potential move for the striker saying that the rumours are pure speculation.

The former Bolton Wanderers first-team coach said: "I haven't heard anything about that so I wouldn't think it's going to happen."

A move for the striker is made even more unlikely considering Eagles manager Iain Dowie already has an array of talent up front at his disposal.

The Palace boss currently has Andrew Johnson, Dougie Freedman, Jon Macken, Clinton Morrison and Wayne Andrews all fighting for the two front spots.

11:01am today

Same sh*t, different day.

I wish the media would find something else to do.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 12 2005,20:18)]Same sh*t, different day.

I wish the media would find something else to do.
Become teachers and nurses?

Two birds, one stone.

Back