• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fredy!!!!!!!

My Mrs works at the ground the rumour there that he has signed this morning after training.

Get in!!!

whos ur mrs
rock.gif

Another unregistered user....

Whoopty-do. I think I'll wait till Dave updates the official site with details of Fredy's move to Brentford before relying on anything at all....

rock.gif

This is getting tedious!

It's not even half-term yet!!!
mad.gif

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Oct. 21 2004,15:17)]This is getting tedious!

mad.gif

ghostface.gif
Typical Anglocentric viewpoint! It's been half term in Kilt Land since the 8th of October - they go back to school on Monday, thank heavens! And no, Techie, that does NOT constitute a confession!

cool.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Oct. 21 2004,15:33)]
[b said:

mad.gif

ghostface.gif
Typical Anglocentric viewpoint! It's been half term in Kilt Land since the 8th of October - they go back to school on Monday, thank heavens! And no, Techie, that does NOT constitute a confession!

cool.gif

tounge.gif
Typical Jockocentric paranoia! We couldn't give flying fat one what goes on north of the border - get over it y'all!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Oct. 21 2004,15:39)]
[b said:
[b said:

mad.gif

ghostface.gif

cool.gif

tounge.gif
Typical Jockocentric paranoia! We couldn't give flying fat one what goes on north of the border - get over it y'all!  
tounge.gif
At least my Kitchen is decorated, and I have never ever fallen asleep in front of Sky Sports News!
tounge.gif

Anyway I wasn't fishing for you, I was baiting Techie....

cool.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Oct. 21 2004,15:39)]
[b said:
[b said:

mad.gif

ghostface.gif

cool.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
I couldn't give a fat flying one what happens North of the border & I'm stuck here!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Oct. 21 2004,15:47)]I couldn't give a fat flying one what happens North of the border & I'm stuck here!
Fat Flying One? Wasn't that Keith Mercer?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Oct. 21 2004,15:33)]Anyway I wasn't fishing for you, I was baiting Techie....

cool.gif
biggrin.gif

News-Flash:

You're obviously not a very good fisherman... try a different bait! that'll give you something to carp about! 
tounge.gif

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Oct. 21 2004,23:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Oct. 21 2004,15:33)]Anyway I wasn't fishing for you, I was baiting Techie....

cool.gif

biggrin.gif

News-Flash:

You're obviously not a very good fisherman... try a different bait! that'll give you something to carp about! 
tounge.gif

wink.gif
Stop trying to worm out of it, you made a mistake. You spin a good line, but I'm just too fly for you!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Oct. 21 2004,23:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Oct. 21 2004,23:06)]
[b said:

cool.gif

biggrin.gif

News-Flash:

tounge.gif

wink.gif
Stop trying to worm out of it, you made a mistake. You spin a good line, but I'm just too fly for you!

wink.gif
Reel smooth Kiltie... this could turn into a multiplier!
wink.gif

Fisherman with a spinner up his nose...
rock.gif

Dink it dot berry fuddy!
tounge.gif

Goodnight
cool.gif

I see we've had a whole GROUPER jokes about fishing... stop it please... there's a time and PLAICE for that. We are just poor SOLEs trying to find out if Fredy has signed.

For COD's sake stop now... It's giving me a HADDOCK.

(coat obtained)

Back