• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Friday's Rate Her or Slate Her Part 2

Rate or Slate

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • She's alright.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No I'm gay!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BrettieAngell

THE ROCK GOD
Sorry to **** on your parade SBH, I was gonna do a thread about this chcik so I thouight why not go with the theme?

Anyway Sarah Chalke AKA Elliot in Scrubs?

images

Edit - How do I make the thread display the pic not the link?

Last edited:
Can't believe it. My parade has been well and truly ****ed on!!

However, Elliot from Scrubs is just about the hottest piece of **** on TV at the moment. As such, I'm voting "Hell yeah!" (as well as repping you for filling my head with thoughts of Sarah Chalke).

Can't believe it. My parade has been well and truly ****ed on!!

However, Elliot from Scrubs is just about the hottest piece of **** on TV at the moment. As such, I'm voting "Hell yeah!" (as well as repping you for filling my head with thoughts of Sarah Chalke).

I wont do it again sir! :angel:

Yep, she's gorgeous. Though I've always found the actress who plays Carla even more sexy.

If you constantly offer up such gems for our consideration you can create one of these threads every day, sir! :D

For the record, with the original "rate her or slate her" thread, I was looking for laydeez who would be sure to split the vote, rather than obvious top-totty.

This is clearly an excellent thread in its own right though, so much so that it deserves its own thread title. I would recommend something like - "Girls wot I fink are fit!"

Or something...

I agree entirely with what Mr Benedict says.

For the record, with the original "rate her or slate her" thread, I was looking for laydeez who would be sure to split the vote.

This is clearly an excellent thread in its own right - deserving of its own thread title. I would recommend something like - "Girls wot I fink are fit!"

Or something...

True it is a bit of a no-brainer!

Tune in for next Fridays edition of "Girls wot i fink are fit"! :hilarious:

I'd pitch that to Channel 4, they've been looking for years for a programme to fill that void left by TFI, you might be on a winner there, ha ha!

Sounds like a plan! I would have to make it a clause in the contract that I get to have my wicked way with the chick in question though!

Back