• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From Brighton Website

DTS

The Business
I hate Brighton

My mate has just sent me this.

Same old from them.....Would have thought they would be less sterotypical than most but there you go.

Funny one of em says its not a hostile game.....Cleary they dont know the feeling of a lot of us.

mad.gif

"One bird from Southend at Work thought the view over the river to Kent was actually France."

That is quite funny, to be fair. Besides which, if we can get through the whole game without mentioning Brighton's thriving gay scene, then maybe I'll start knocking them for their stereotypical views.

Actually that's never going to happen. I plan to be leading the singing of my favourite ever football chant, "Does your boyfriend know you're here?"

lol yh i might just have to join in with that chant even more then i would have done before now i bet u that bloke dont even live in essex da tw&t bigheded loser:p

i had to have a quiet chuckle at a couple of the messages - if anyone knows 'Shazza' and indeed the bus shelter in question, i'd be happy to hear from them

wink.gif

Al

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly N Brush @ Sep. 13 2006,17:34)]lol yh i might just have to join in with that chant even more then i would have done before now i bet u that bloke dont even live in essex da tw&t bigheded loser:p
aaarrgh, no text talk please!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly N Brush @ Sep. 13 2006,18:40)]just used to it thats all is this better napster:p
a few punctuation marks would not go amiss

MUST TRY HARDER

Al

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 13 2006,17:28)]"One bird from Southend at Work thought the view over the river to Kent was actually France."

That is quite funny, to be fair. Besides which, if we can get through the whole game without mentioning Brighton's thriving gay scene, then maybe I'll start knocking them for their stereotypical views.

Actually that's never going to happen. I plan to be leading the singing of my favourite ever football chant, "Does your boyfriend know you're here?"
Very true.

Lost count of the number of times people on here have referred to Brighton as a town full of gays

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly N Brush @ Sep. 13 2006,17:34)]lol yh i might just have to join in with that chant even more then i would have done before now i bet u that bloke dont even live in essex da tw&t bigheded loser:p
Essex may have its faults, but I like to think we know how to laugh at ourselves.

Tilly N Brush provided a perfect example of this when responding to allegations that included, amongst others, that 'it is a chavvy hell hole' by replying in "text" the official language of the chav.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 13 2006,17:28)]"One bird from Southend at Work thought the view over the river to Kent was actually France."
Err, not wanting to pee on anyone's parade here but about two years ago my sister took her kids on a family trip and my 13 year old (at the time) niece actually did think France was 'up north' somewhere. She had absolutely no clue where it was or indeed that it was in fact a foreign country.

Ah, the English educational system, gotta love it.
down.gif

"Roots Hall is about 1/2 mile from Southend Victoria Station and is signposted, Southend is full of pubs and is not going to be Albion hostile"

I'll beg to differ on that one

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 13 2006,17:28)]I plan to be leading the singing of my favourite ever football chant, "Does your boyfriend know you're here?"
biggrin.gif

Enjoy it - it's a chant that only works against B&HA!

laugh.gif

Few of my mates went to the Millwall game and apparantly the Millwall fans all wore pink t-shirts too the game in honour of playing the w%&kers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 13 2006,18:28)]"One bird from Southend at Work thought the view over the river to Kent was actually France."

That is quite funny, to be fair.
Agreed! Brilliant!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think the whole thread is pretty much spot-on!!

tounge.gif

Dammit...and I thought my recent Aquisition of a ford capri...would set me on the road to success with the birds.
Will have to think again if some Brighton poofs been at em!
Anyone have any idea what French birds are like...apparantly its not to far.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (callan @ Sep. 13 2006,19:15)]Dammit...and I thought my recent Aquisition of a ford capri...would set me on the road to success with the birds.
Will have to think again if some Brighton poofs been at em!
Anyone have any idea what French birds are like...apparantly its not to far.
They're pretty French if you ask me...
wink.gif

Back