• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From Brighton Website

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr. Benedict @ Sep. 15 2006,22:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ Sep. 15 2006,12:36)]I think Brighton should get their own house in order before trying to take the moral high ground.
Absolutely, they complain about one stereotype yet slate us using another. The chants of 'does your boyfriend know you're here' will be sung even louder by myself now....
I think that will apply to almost all SZ'ers aswell
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 13 2006,18:53)]Few of my mates went to the Millwall game and apparantly the Millwall fans all wore pink t-shirts too the game in honour of playing the w%&kers.
Take a look at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSkJYjT-5dU

And to Wardy - we had 4,000 away fans at your place, and there were only 3,000 home fans.

Then again you probably weren't there as you only have just starting supporting them.

stereotypical? Well you are just as bad. We lke the gay chants, as we get them every week and have about 6 responses to which the home fans have no idea what to return with.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BHA @ Sep. 16 2006,10:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 13 2006,18:53)]Few of my mates went to the Millwall game and apparantly the Millwall fans all wore pink t-shirts too the game in honour of playing the w%&kers.
Take a look at

And to Wardy - we had 4,000 away fans at your place, and there were only 3,000 home fans.

Then again you probably weren't there as you only have just starting supporting them.

stereotypical? Well you are just as bad. We lke the gay chants, as we get them every week and have about 6 responses to which the home fans have no idea what to return with.
Now don't get me wrong BHA, your support has always been good at our place...

But 4,000 Albion at Roots Hall??...

Do me a favour, we can't fit 4,000 away fans in for starters, The North Bank which you were in can fit a max 2,000 in there, so where were the other 2,000??...In the home ends?, dont think so, do you...

Methinks you Brighton lot have a big dose of Bigclubitus....It seems to be rife at the moment, especially in The Championship...

I hope my season ticket seat isn't taken up by the massive away support you will bring...

suspect.gif

Where did we get this image from lol? ok the girls are dumb but thats the same with most towns
tounge.gif

Erm your away end - all of it, including the family stand in there (yellow seats) holds more than 2,000. And if you remember rightly we had fans in your end too - causing quite a few fights.

Still, only expect 300 away fans on Tuesday
tounge.gif

Sorry mate even if you did have the far corner of the North Stand (yellow) seats, that would still leave you well short of 4,000.

So in all seriousness how many Albion coming on Tuesday?... 1,000 or so?..

rock.gif

Not many, about 600 i'd guess at, seeing as was only about 3000 for the home game in the cup. If Mcghee was in charge it would have been about 150.

600 isn't a bad effort for a Tuesday night mickey mouse cup game..

The take up this end isn't that great either, can only see 5,000-6,000 attending this one....

Predictions BHA?

I'll go for a tight game, maybe with us sneaking it 2-1 or something...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 16 2006,11:00)]Sorry mate even if you did have the far corner of the North Stand (yellow) seats, that would still leave you well short of 4,000.

rock.gif
At that game the gay boys sold all their allocation of about 3000
And there was NO Brighton fans in the home ends... but loads and loads of fights between the ground and the seafront.. probably in  the worst I’ve seen outside the Hall that season.....

to return the favour the away game that year Southend took a couple of coach loads of Nutters for the return game.. Sadly  the rent boys stayed at home with their boyfriends that day

One Team In Sunny Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Sep. 16 2006,11:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 16 2006,11:00)]Sorry mate even if you did have the far corner of the North Stand (yellow) seats, that would still leave you well short of 4,000.

rock.gif
At that game the gay boys sold all their allocation of about 3000
And there was NO Brighton fans in the home ends... but loads and loads of fights between the ground and the seafront.. probably in  the worst I’ve seen outside the Hall that season.....

to return the favour the away game that year Southend took a couple of coach loads of Nutters for the return game.. Sadly  the rent boys stayed at home with their boyfriends that day

One Team In Sunny Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC
Remember that day... Took over there main pub in town by the station... Not a brighton rent boy in sight.

[b said:
[b said:
Take a look at

The funniest thing of all is that your fans actually seem to think that Brighton, the town which cannot be accurately described without using the word "dirty" at least three times, has one over us in the chav stakes. Having lived in both areas I can attest that they are both chav meccas, and that you'll certainly find nothing worse around here than you would down West Street or in the vicinity of Churchill Square of a weekend.

As for the gay chants, I think that it's safe to say that the overwhelming majority of the Brighton fans I met down there didn't seem quite as fond of them and your town's reputation as you seem to be.

Th bottom line is that it's all just a bit of harmless fun, so why the hypocrisy when you get some back?
rock.gif

[b said:
[b said:
Take a look at

No offence but what a load of b******s. 4000....ha ha

You cant get that many in that end let alone the fact you cant take 4000 away. Most you could have had that day would have been 2500 tops.

As for coming in the home end I somehow think you would have come unstuck had that been the case.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BHA @ Sep. 16 2006,10:46)]Erm your away end - all of it, including the family stand in there (yellow seats) holds more than 2,000. And if you remember rightly we had fans in your end too - causing quite a few fights.

Still, only expect 300 away fans on Tuesday
tounge.gif
Thats a bit of a **** and ball story mate, but you are probably used to a lot of that!!! or may be you think your getting a BUM deal
rock.gif

And o will you be bringing you boy friend
Oo.gif

Back