• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fulham Tickets

shrimperton

Manager
According to one of the stewards i know from sufc at the wakering game tonight, he said we have only sold 650 tickets for the fulham game.

Not sure how true it is, but if it is true, just shows the club are out of touch in the pricing for this one.

A cheaper pricing system would put bums on seats

I can't say I'd be surprised if this were true as £15 is very, very steep for a pre-season friendly and it's not as though they are like Wet Sham were you'd get a lot of glory hunters turning up on the day as we did last year (and it was a Saturday). I'll be there but only because I get the student discount but I can see the attendance being very embarrassing.

Does anyone know which stands are going to be open for this match as at the moment, they might as well just use the East and get a half decent atmosphere?!

I think some people don't realise how soon it is. I was expecting it to be a week before the start of the season, not three weeks before.

Also, if Great Wakering was a tenner then I still don't see how £15 for Fulham is so scandalous.

My pricing for this game would be

£7.50 season ticket holders
kids a quid
£10 non season ticket holders
£5 concessions

Come on ron, 4000 people at realistic pricing is better than 650 at £15 each

I think some people don't realise how soon it is. I was expecting it to be a week before the start of the season, not three weeks before.

Also, if Great Wakering was a tenner then I still don't see how £15 for Fulham is so scandalous.

I can see what your saying but i dont mind giving £10 to the grass root clubs to watch my team play, plus your virtuall sat in th edug out at wakering which is cool, plus the bloke on th egagte let my 2 kids in for nothing, so it cost me a tenner for 3 people

But £15 at roots hall to see fulham is pricey imo

Fulham are selling adult tickets for £15, and Over 60s, Under 16s and "Young Person 17-20" for £5.

The Southend site doesn't mention £5 for 17-20 year olds. Might sell a few more tickets if they did.

I would say that £10 to watch Wakering v Southend is a **** take.

According to one of the stewards i know from sufc at the wakering game tonight, he said we have only sold 650 tickets for the fulham game.

Not sure how true it is, but if it is true, just shows the club are out of touch in the pricing for this one.

A cheaper pricing system would put bums on seats

Agreed.

You reckon for STH's you'd be able to get in for £7.50.

TBH, it doesn't surprise me SUFC charging £15 for this game, they really are that out of touch with the economic climate at the moment.

I wont be going.

I won't be going, but that's nothing to do with price I generally can't get motivated for friendlies. Although I may wander over to the Canvey game as it's nearby.

I won't be going, but that's nothing to do with price I generally can't get motivated for friendlies. Although I may wander over to the Canvey game as it's nearby.

Me too Harry, do you reckon you need to get tickets in advance or pay on the door? Wasn't too sure how many of the Canvey-ites would be going so what would be left for us.

Back