• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HudsonNo1

Manager
Can anyone who maybe sky+ the whole thing do a DVDs or put it on YouTube in parts? Really want to watch it all on tv and live it again from a different view. I wouldn't mind paying for a DVD if it can be done by someone.

If I can find a good recording for the game I'll look into doing one, in a similar way to the Stevenage 2nd leg. But at the moment there isn't anything in a 'watchable' quality.

HudsonNo1

Don't quote me on this but is there not another showing off the game later on in the week .

Ill have a search on my guide for you and see

Just had a look and there is ON DEMAND of the Stevenage game

Wait for it to come onto their and get someone with a digital recorder and decoder to upload it , there is a way but unfortunately its out of my skill base

I dont have skysports on my sky package so wouldnt be able to watch it or record it myself... If anyone else knows how to then please if they can do it. Id happily pay someone for the time it takes to burn off a dvd.

For the record I have a copy of the full programme as a video file, at a whopping 30 GB. Don't suppose it'll be the easiest to upload but I could send it to anyone that wants it or burn it to a DVD.

If you want to send a copy to me/upload it somewhere, I can render it down to a few GB and upload it like I did with the Stevenage game?

Back