• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Funniest place you've ever woken up?

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
Went out last night and a mate of mine had a few too many beers. I wake up this morning with a text telling me how he feel asleep cuddling up to his family dog in the dog's bed.

This made me wonder of where else people have woken up after nights out?

I remember getting home form the pub once, climbing the stairs and thinking ill just have a little lay down here. Woke up in the morning on the landing floor. Bit ridiculous really as my bedroom door is only 3 foot away form the top of the stairs.

Haywards Heath train station, having been out in Brighton.
Outside my house.
Polish girls bedroom, which isn't strictly funny until I walked out sheepishly and her housemate thought I was burgling them.

I had to pick my mate up after he broke into a fish van parked outside the Woodgrange and fell asleep with the fish.
I've never smelt anything like it in my life. It took an age for my poor car to recover!

Shoebury railway sideings, I lived in Benfleet at the time. Rayleigh police cells was the best though. Was wobbling down towards Rayleigh Weir many years ago completely wasted when a car pulled up. I thought it was a cab and fell in the back mumbling my address. It was a law car which promptly turned round and took me to the nick to sleep it off. Also, when I lived in Plymouth, fell asleep after a day out in Exeter and landed up in Penzance. It was shut.

Last edited:
I must have been about 19, I went to my firms dinner dance. Got plastered, and woke up in a toilet cubicle. It was strangely dark and silent. I was the only one in the place. Had to break out.
Never did find out if the last person out didn't check the toilets, or left me there as a joke. They was lucky I wasn't a tea leaf as well.

me and me two mates came out of talk a few years back and got fed up waiting for a taxi and the next thing we woke up in the centre of the roundabout a few hours later at about 6 in the morning.

The funniest place I have woken up is CS Cockles spare room after a night out on the tiles. Funnily enough when got back we were pretty sober but the big fella was drunk as a hat so hit the sack leaving me watching skysports in the front room. All was going until I heard a creeping in the hallway and a shadow appearing which in the end appeared to be his old lady dressed in a pair os stockings and suspenders and looking at me like she had a hot chip in her mouth. Anyway I thought ive had the sister already and if she was anything to go by the mother should be a half decent rump as the daughter really did go like the clappers im talking back door the lot. How wrong I was, this one had a fanny like a clowns pocket and the tits were pointing south to say he least with the smell of her crutch like a fishmongers truck, chaps it really was revolting but they all need loving and I did the need in the end in the spare room and did the business most of the night finlly dropping off about 4am with her slipping 100 sovs in my jeans which I thought was sound. Anyway waking up in their houese was weird especially when I got up for a **** early doors only too see the big fella tucked up with his dad and im not talking head to toe but thats another story.

Me and a mate went you back in our youth and on our return passed out on his kitchen floor. Later on when I woke up I looked across to see my mate still sound asleep on the floor, but now has a pillow and his duvet! So basically in a drunken state woke up off the floor, went to his bed, got his pillow and duvet, and then returned to the kitchen floor to go back to sleep!! Cheeky **** didn't get me anything though!

In Cairns, went out to celebrate passing our PADI diving instructer course and woke up in a toilet of a hostel I wasn't staying in using the toilet roll as a pillow with only one shoe on. I can not tell you what happened. I only accepted it as a sign of a great night.

me and me two mates came out of talk a few years back and got fed up waiting for a taxi and the next thing we woke up in the centre of the roundabout a few hours later at about 6 in the morning.

No idea how I got there, but I've woken up in a car park space in TALK car park. When I woke up, I simply checked I had my keys, wallet and mobile, and walked home.

Woken up in a house in Brighlingsea after a Xmas do in Colchester. Didn't really get to sleep though. Went downstairs as she was giving me a lift home, and as I sat in the car waiting for her, her mum was staring at me through the kitchen window.

In the loo of a London pub(Nashville IIRC) after a George Melly gig in the mid-seventies.I'd gone to the gig just after coming off a double shift as a Security Guard and keeled over through lack of sleep and (probably)too much booze.
Fortunately the mates I'd gone to the gig with found me just before chucking out time(thanks Colin and Mick).

In the middle of the road on a council estate in Basildon. Was lucky no one had got up early to go driving, really.

Woke up one morning covered in strawberry sauce and hundreds and thousands.

Apparently I'd tried to top myself.

I guess that getting ratarsed at 18 is a rite of passage, once I got so bladdered I staggered home and vomited on the cat, my first thought was I don't remember eating that. I actually fell asleep on the kitchen table, the bonus of this was that when I woke up I was able to have breakfast in bed.

In a ditch next to the A127 one sunday morning many moons ago,after discovating in the Brighton run all night,the funny thing was i'd taken my shoes off,why?

On the floor of a Victoria Line train at Walthamstow station - which was, itself, a tad unsettling, since I'd got on a southbound Victoria Line train at Finsbury Park...

i went to a football presentation night for shoebury old boys at courtlands a few years ago, a few of us had been on it all day, it must of only been about 11 at night when i found myself being woken up in a big bush opposite the angel pub down the road by two couples who rang a ambulance and then i was in hospital bed then being let out about 4.30 in the morning wondering what the hell had happened ha ha, still think to this day that someone had put something in my drink.

Back