• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gary Glitter

Gary Glitter - To the Gallows or not?

• 1. To the gallows or firing squad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. life in a Vietnamese slammer with CS Cockles as his cell mate.

• 3. 100 quid fine and a to keep the peace for 6 months.

• 4. Hang the ******* by his bollocks

• Total voters
Well, the once legend Paul Gadd AKA Gary Glitter is once again in the papers for the wrong reasons, ie: noncing young vunerable girls in Vietnam.

Anyway, this monster is looking at at least a bit of porridge or death from the firing squad according too the Sun (must be true
biggrin.gif
). Anway you have 4 choices as to what his punishment should be, i have chosen life in the nick with that Monster CSC, the boy snores like a bloody pig

SPS.
cool.gif

"mummy mummy- Do they have Christmas decorations in Vietnam?

No darling this year I believe they're hanging glitter"
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Nov. 23 2005,15:53)]Well, the once legend Paul Gadd AKA Gary Glitter is once again in the papers for the wrong reasons, ie: noncing young vunerable girls in Vietnam.

Anyway, this monster is looking at at least a bit of porridge or death from the firing squad according too the Sun (must be true
biggrin.gif
). Anway you have 4 choices as to what his punishment should be, i have chosen life in the nick with that Monster CSC, the boy snores like a bloody pig

SPS.
cool.gif
I was quite looking forward to joining him in a cell, as I can't go and see his christmas concerts anymore, oooh the joy of spending evenings with Glitter singing all his anthems one by one to me

Do you want to be in my gang? my gang? my gang? Do you want to be in my gang?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Nov. 23 2005,16:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Nov. 23 2005,15:53)]Well, the once legend Paul Gadd AKA Gary Glitter is once again in the papers for the wrong reasons, ie: noncing young vunerable girls in Vietnam.

biggrin.gif

SPS.
cool.gif
I was quite looking forward to joining him in a cell, as I can't go and see his christmas concerts anymore, oooh the joy of spending evenings with Glitter singing all his anthems one by one to me
Moronic knuckle dragging bafoon..
mad.gif

Good God SPS your sick, please stop bringing stories up about Nonces on here, people don't want to hear about them, I am beginning to wonder about you and glitter, lets face it Ive never seen the pair of you in the same room at the same time?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Nov. 23 2005,21:26)]Good God SPS your sick, please stop bringing stories up about Nonces on here, people don't want to hear about them, I am beginning to wonder about you and glitter, lets face it Ive never seen the pair of you in the same room at the same time?
Because he is in the same room as you and two Albanians you filthy beast.

Back