• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gay men kicked out of boozer

Never having been a 'fanny magnet' myself, I have always liked gay men. Not for myself you understand, but I always hoped there might be a few more desperate women out there to increase my chances.

Never having been a 'fanny magnet' myself, I have always liked gay men. Not for myself you understand, but I always hoped there might be a few more desperate women out there to increase my chances.

Plus they can provide valuable insight for gents to chat up women (wih lines that work ) and make very good wing men . Also Saphotic ladies are very good to speak to of course (their far from men haters and theres good many who like both football , curries and possible a similar taste in women ;))

Plus they can provide valuable insight for gents to chat up women (wih lines that work ) and make very good wing men . Also Saphotic ladies are very good to speak to of course (their far from men haters and theres good many who like both football , curries and possible a similar taste in women ;))

Is it just me struggling with osy?

Any gays on here?

Hello Honky Tonk, how are you?

0.jpg

I just dont feel its right.

Having said that behind closed doors each to their own

TBF scott there are a lot of people that think things like our drinking culture is a joke our obesity culture is joke the fact the we have a drug culture is a joke and are astounded at what lengths young men will trudge up and down the country to have a tear up in the name of football a joke amongst many other things.

My personal view is each to there own , but i am also of the view that people is glass houses should never throw stones.

If your son said to you "Dad, I am an iron" I think the majority of us would feel relief if he then explained he was a homosexual rather than a W*** H** fan.

TBF scott there are a lot of people that think things like our drinking culture is a joke our obesity culture is joke the fact the we have a drug culture is a joke and are astounded at what lengths young men will trudge up and down the country to have a tear up in the name of football a joke amongst many other things.

My personal view is each to there own , but i am also of the view that people is glass houses should never throw stones.

I prefer Brass house to Glass House

If your son said to you "Dad, I am an iron" I think the majority of us would feel relief if he then explained he was a homosexual rather than a W*** H** fan.

that is absolutely priceless lol

if we're starting to oppress minorities i think we'd better beware cos i think that there might be just a few more homosexuals in the world than blues fans - we could be next

Back