• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Getting worried that the Swindon fans,

[b said:
Quote[/b] (darrylno1 @ July 26 2004,15:32)]What does Jávea know he is only a Spanish supporter and only true supporters know about it.
Know about what ?

Please please please can the summer holidays be over and the football season started im not sure how much of this i can take
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ July 26 2004,15:40)]I'm not Spanish.
That being so, how do you feel about gazpacho?

Matt

= = = = =

P.S. I know that the kids are our future and all that, but do they not realise how stupid and tiresome they look when they post stuff like:

<span style='color:blue'>darly is the bestest golkepper wot i hav ever seen, he wud neva hav let in al thhe goalz wot crap Grimmink let in 2nnd half...</span>

I do wish that we could see how Bartman performs in a proper game before the teenagers begin their customary campaign of vilifaction until Darryl &quot;The Pied Piper&quot; Flahavan resumes between the sticks.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 26 2004,15:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ July 26 2004,15:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ July 26 2004,15:46)]Yes, lots of people.
In fact, most people
generalising a bit, aren&#39;t we?
Perhaps... but it&#39;s pretty hard to argue against it. Most people aren&#39;t Spanish...

Most people are women, though...

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 26 2004,15:53)]I do wish that we could see how Bartman performs in a proper game before the teenagers begin their customary campaign of vilifaction until Darryl &quot;The Pied Piper&quot; Flahavan resumes between the sticks.

sad.gif
Not all teenagers on this board though. Some of us engage our brains before we type.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 26 2004,15:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 26 2004,15:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ July 26 2004,15:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ July 26 2004,15:46)]Yes, lots of people.
In fact, most people
generalising a bit, aren't we?
Perhaps... but it's pretty hard to argue against it.  Most people aren't Spanish...

Most people are women, though...

rock.gif
Did you know that men are going extinct, in about 150,000 years, women will rule the world.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ July 26 2004,16:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 26 2004,15:53)]I do wish that we could see how Bartman performs in a proper game before the teenagers begin their customary campaign of vilifaction until Darryl "The Pied Piper" Flahavan resumes between the sticks.

sad.gif
Not all teenagers on this board though. Some of us engage our brains before we type.  
smile.gif
Totally Agree. Unfortunatly, there are a few people who by typing absolute rubbish and probably don't even know how to spell Southend, make themselves stand out, thus making it seem that most people that fall into their category are the same.

It is however, not true
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the dark deshrimper @ July 26 2004,15:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (darrylno1 @ July 26 2004,15:32)]What does Jávea know he is only a Spanish supporter and only true supporters know about it.
How can you judge a true supporter?
rock.gif
Well it's obviously not me - 1) I liked the silver shirt 2) I didn't go to the Swansea away game 3) I haven't been to any of the friendlies.

I am clearly a Spanish woman. Feel free to come and play with my castanets. Olé.

[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 26 2004,15:53)]I do wish that we could see how Bartman performs in a proper game before the teenagers begin their customary campaign of vilifaction until Darryl "The Pied Piper" Flahavan resumes between the sticks.

sad.gif
smile.gif
True enough - apologies for tarring you all with the same brush, chadded.

sad.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 26 2004,17:14)]
[b said:
[b said:

sad.gif
smile.gif
True enough - apologies for tarring you all with the same brush, chadded.

sad.gif

Matt
Some of us just post rubbish and get lucky a few times!

Stop banging Spotty Super Ted!
biggrin.gif
MY Mom said that if I keep making Barbies love eachother then she'd stop my Prozac.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
¡Escuche, pequeño guisante para un cerebro! Nadie se preocupa quién viene de donde. Esto es sólo pequeños idiotas como usted que parece tener una creencia patética que alguien viviendo más allá del sonido del sistema tannoy del Roots Hall no tiene ningún lugar que apoya el Southend. Estoy en Inglaterra en octubre para el Swansea el juego de casa. Tengo ganas de encontrarle...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 27 2004,02:22)]
[b said:
¡Escuche, pequeño guisante para un cerebro! Nadie se preocupa quién viene de donde. Esto es sólo pequeños idiotas como usted que parece tener una creencia patética que alguien viviendo más allá del sonido del sistema tannoy del Roots Hall no tiene ningún lugar que apoya el Southend. Estoy en Inglaterra en octubre para el Swansea el juego de casa. Tengo ganas de encontrarle...

WS
Listen, small pea for a brain! Nobody worries who comes from where. This is only small idiots like you who you seem to have a pathetic belief that anybody living beyond the sound on the system tannoy on the Roots Hall does not have any place that supports the Southend. I am in England in October for the Swansea the house game. I have desire to find him...

Back