• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gillingham Tickets

This should have really been done over the summer months and not at an important stage of the season. Dont the club ever think about this type of thing 6/9 months in advance. Really does bemuse me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 26 2005,12:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Sep. 26 2005,12:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (AmericanShrimper @ Sep. 26 2005,12:02)]to be fair we have been absolutely swamped with calls this morning for people trying to buy tickets for Yeovil tomorrow night, so its not that they're just sitting in there not answering.
I thought that the new system put you in a queuing system? I have tried constantly this morning and it just rings until i get cut off?
Same here... I've been ringing and ringing, and just cannot get through.

sad.gif

Thing is, if people can't get through to the ticket office to buy our tickets in advance, is it fair to then make us pay more if we buy them on the day itself instead...?

rock.gif

Matt
Should have been a seaso like us true fans, then you wouldnt get these problems, you plank

cool.gif

p.s. I'm back from my hols as you can see!

STILL JUST RINGING
mad.gif

Im gonna ask for the manager when i get though that should be amusing
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Sep. 26 2005,12:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (AmericanShrimper @ Sep. 26 2005,12:02)]to be fair we have been absolutely swamped with calls this morning for people trying to buy tickets for Yeovil tomorrow night, so its not that they're just sitting in there not answering.
I thought that the new system put you in a queuing system? I have tried constantly this morning and it just rings until i get cut off?
Yeah i tried too!

Also at one attempt i heard someone pick up the phone only for them to quickly put it back down again, disgusting!!

Where's this new queueing system while you wait on the phone?
rock.gif

I had the phone at work on loudspeaker on one attempt for the best part of half hour
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Sep. 26 2005,14:38)]Should have been a seaso like us true fans, then you wouldnt get these problems, you plank

cool.gif

p.s. I'm back from my hols as you can see!
Sod off...

tounge.gif

Hope you had a nice time - I'm just back from my holidays, a 9 day visit to "Katie Price"...

laugh.gif

Will drop you an e-mail.

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Sep. 26 2005,14:47)]STILL JUST RINGING
mad.gif

Im gonna ask for the manager when i get though that should be amusing
laugh.gif
what exactly do you expect tilly to do about it
cool.gif

I reckon Tilly would do a better job selling the tickets himself, than these buffoons
wink.gif

The ticket office are even upsetting Tilson. I was in there queuing for tickets early this morning when Tilson came in to collect the players complimentary tickets. When he was handed 60 he told the elderly lady behind the counter that he had ordered 75. She got quite rude with him and sent him packing with his tail between his legs! vIt seems like everyone is having problems.

when I got my Gills ticket down there yesterday they were having problems with the system - tickets not printing properly and heard them talking to some guy about problems they were having

Back