• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Glen Kamara

Now sent back to Arsenal after 6 appearances, with only one league start.

He ought to sign for Orient , they are desperate for a defensive midfielder. ( Now , where's my 33% agent fee )

Strange one. Thought he was excellent on his debut when he came on for us. Sat in front of the back four as a deep lying playmaker and was picking out passes the whole time. Just never seemed to carry on that level of performance after that. Still think there's a decent player in there.

Being strongly linked with Swansea, Celtic and Rangers after impressing for Dundee, rumours of a £1 million move.

Last edited:
Sunderland planning a January bid according to the Mail. His contract’s up in the summer and Dundee looking to cash in.

I don't think an English club will pay a fee when they can get him for free in 6 months, the compensation arrangements don't apply between England and Scotland

I don't know what the rules are for compensation between England and Scotland but if a club has a player scouted that is right for them, and that's contract is due in 6 months I think the majority will be inclined to pay for them. The number of clubs that could be interested when that player is available on a free may double or even triple based on the fact there's nothing to pay - so why not...

Plus Sunderland have never been slow at making a rash and unnecessary outlay .........

I don't know what the rules are for compensation between England and Scotland but if a club has a player scouted that is right for them, and that's contract is due in 6 months I think the majority will be inclined to pay for them. The number of clubs that could be interested when that player is available on a free may double or even triple based on the fact there's nothing to pay - so why not...

I believe as they are a separate FA it counts as an international transfer and is subject to UEFA rules.
I think Bosman applies here

Back