• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gloves?

Gloves? - Acceptable attire for footballers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Mark Rawle looked a C*** in them.

• Total voters
If I play against someone wearing gloves I just tend to kick them harder than people without gloves as they deserve it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Dec. 18 2003,14:43)]If I play against someone wearing gloves I just tend to kick them harder than people without gloves as they deserve it
If that happened to me I would use my gloved hand to dish out a dry slap.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (new bloke @ Dec. 18 2003,08:33)]No Woolly hats( Shrek).
Theres nothing wrong with a Woolly hat!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Dec. 18 2003,14:43)]If I play against someone wearing gloves I just tend to kick them harder than people without gloves as they deserve it
Damn straight.

Michael Jackson wore a frilly glove, nuff said!
Mind you he probably did it so bubbles didn't shoot all over his hand.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Didnt realise the topic of gloves would be such a contraversial one. Blimey. Strong old views out there. Couldnt give a sh*t if anyone else wear's them for whatever reason.

Kev

rock.gif
smile.gif

GNH is so hard he plays football entirely naked, just to prove how rock hard he is. He then 'goes in hard' on anyone who isn't naked.

Theres nothing wrong with a Woolly hat!

No , not if you are a down hill Skier,or if you like to spot trains.
But you don't run onto a football pitch to play football in one
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (new bloke @ Dec. 19 2003,09:49)]Theres nothing wrong with a Woolly hat!    

No , not if you are a down hill Skier,or if you like to spot trains.
But you don't run onto a football pitch to play football in one
tounge.gif
Yeah but ears get cold!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Dec. 19 2003,09:43)]GNH is so hard he plays football entirely naked, just to prove how rock hard he is.  He then 'goes in hard' on anyone who isn't naked.
Lovely imagery. Fortunately I've already had breakfast.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (new bloke @ Dec. 19 2003,09:58)]Shrek,, I hate to tell you this but if you run around a bit when you are playing,,,, You do get Warm
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Huh? what is running? Never heard of running before?
rock.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Dec. 19 2003,09:43)]GNH is so hard he plays football entirely naked, just to prove how rock hard he is.  He then 'goes in hard' on anyone who isn't naked.
Now my secret is out I will have to come up with another plan, damn you pesky kids
tounge.gif

YES(as long as they're SUFC ones)
Whats wrong with wearing gloves? Surprised none of our players do, LOL the Arsenal team look like they work in a glove factory
biggrin.gif

Back