• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Goal Music

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
Does anyone know whether we are going to change the music when we score this season from the awful DJ Otzi "Hey Baby"?

I thought it was a good move last season to play the Pigbag song when Freddy scored, and wondered if the club might consider playing a different song for players when they scored. Probably, a logistical nightmare though!

Some suggestions might be:

Adam Barrett - the theme from Local Hero
Duncan Jupp - Millennium
Mark Gower - anything by Smokey!

And if Super Cheese Wilson scores play "It's a Miracle" by Culture Club.
tounge.gif

Don't think anyone else has it, so stick with it.Plus when whoever scores it goes
"hey Freddy eastwood"
"Oh Arh"
"i wanna know how u scored that goal"
Sounds better than singing to the actual song.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ July 14 2005,13:08)]Don't think  anyone else has it, so stick with it.Plus when whoever scores it goes
"hey Freddy eastwood"
"Oh Arh"
"i wanna know how u scored that goal"
Sounds better than singing to the actual song.
Don't we play a different tune when Freddy scores though? Will we still stick with that?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ July 14 2005,13:44)]Is there a song called "Shove that one up your jacksie Wiggy ?"

cool.gif
"Wiggy's $%&*, just a little bit"?

Sing that we could.

Didn't we used to run out to 'Run For You' in the early 90s?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ July 14 2005,14:12)]methinks its time for Zombie Nation to make a return!
Haha - quote of the day.

Please never play Kernkraft 400 at the Hall ever again!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ July 14 2005,11:46)]Does anyone know whether we are going to change the music when we score this season from the awful DJ Otzi "Hey Baby"?
Excuse Me??!!

I think the music is quality! It's a rubbish song in any other incident but when your adrenalin is pumping after your team scoring a goal i couldn't think of any better song!

Prodigy "Funky $%&*"

In all seriousness the club will not change it, too much to choose from, i mean we cant decide on a striker, how will we decide on a song!?

wow.gif

What about something by a Southend fan? There's a track called 'Watermelon' by The Boxer Rebellion (used on the Football Factory film soundtrack I think), cracking riff and would be superb after a goal. The drummer's a huge Southend fan and often brings other members of the band along to games.

Check them out - The Boxer Rebellion

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ July 14 2005,11:46)]I thought it was a good move last season to play the Pigbag song when Freddy scored, and wondered if the club might consider playing a different song for players when they scored. Probably, a logistical nightmare though!

Duncan Jupp - Millennium

tounge.gif
it's probably not that difficult.at baseball games each player has his own tune that is played each time he comes up to bat.I wonder if mrs o/s would be game for sometihng a bit funky.I'm talking about a song before you say anthing mark.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ July 14 2005,21:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ July 14 2005,11:46)]I thought it was a good move last season to play the Pigbag song when Freddy scored, and wondered if the club might consider playing a different song for players when they scored. Probably, a logistical nightmare though!

Duncan Jupp - Millennium

tounge.gif
it's probably not that difficult.at baseball games each player has his own tune that is played each time he comes up to bat.I wonder if mrs o/s would be game for sometihng a bit funky.I'm talking about a song before you say anthing mark.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
The do it at 20/20 cricket aswell.

However that and Baseball is a little different from the hall
tounge.gif

Back