• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

goal v's Orient

Watched the league review last nite and i could have sworn it was an own goal... anyone with me???
rock.gif

Thought so, mackie can have it but we always like an own goal against the borient. BTW have we scored an own goal this season?
rock.gif

No I don't believe we have, I don't think we've had any in our favour either?
rock.gif
It didn't look like an own goal to me from behind the goal but then again it happened quickly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 18 2005,14:17)]No I don't believe we have, I don't think we've had any in our favour either?
rock.gif
It didn't look like an own goal to me from behind the goal but then again it happened quickly.
Wern't Rushden kind enough to give us an own goal at their place?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 18 2005,14:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 18 2005,14:17)]No I don't believe we have, I don't think we've had any in our favour either?
rock.gif
Wern't Rushden kind enough to give us an own goal at their place?
Yep. Cos Barrett claimed it at first but then the decision was reversed and it went down as an OG.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ April 18 2005,14:38)]oh yeah, now i remember!  
smile.gif
I remember Rushden away very well.
Crate of Skol for the journey home.
Scared everybody on the tube with over-excited Lawrie Dudfield chanting.
Class.

For feck sake, is that three games in a row that we have scored an OG for Orient now?..

mad.gif

Don't think we scored an own goal for Orient at their place this season, did we?

Nope
Southend 0 Orient 1 Prior OG
Orient 2 Southend 2 No Own goal
Orient 2 Southend 1 Broughton and Bramble OGs
Southend 1 Orient 2 McSweeny OG

and if I'm right, we have scored OGs before them games. Phil Whelan?

looked more like a deflection than an own goal. look at it agin if you have blues world. mackie clearly heads the ball down that hits the top of priors head and loops up and finds its way to the back of the net. on another day the ref might have disallowed it as he may of though there was a bit of pushing in the box

Gotta laugh really, haven't you.

Another own goal against Orient. The big man upstairs is having a laugh!

Back