• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Going on the lash in gay bars..

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Now apparantly, it's all the rage at the moment, and probably has been for a while, for women to go on the **** in gay bars, as they won't get hassled by the usual ******** men who freqent the dog and duck and always stumble home alone with a kebab on a Friday and Staurday night.

In which case, gay bars seem to me to be a bit of an untappped source. I mean, I'm happy with my sexuality, and blokes who find me attractive, well they can look but they can't touch. Besides, it's a minor price to pay if hot straight women are in the bar as well. And if they are in there, then they will appeciate your ingeniusness at following them to a poof palace.

Anyone (straight, male or female) been to a gay bar before and tell me if I'm talking out of my exit only back side....

When I was working in Holborn the office had a fairly young crowd who were very different personalities but got on really well. The social scene was pretty good and many of us would go out at least once or twice a week after work. My boss was gay and also one of my colleagues and as a result on a few occasions we found ourselves in G.A.Y. on a Friday evening. I have to admit feeling uncomfortable the first time I went in but needn't have worried. We always had a great time and my boss was right when he said - "Don't worry, they'll spot you as a straight from a mile away and you won't be chatted up".

I was already with my missus by this time so wasn't on the pull these nights but there were plenty of drunk, single, straight women there so should imagine it would be a good place for a single, straight bloke.

I think it's also worth remembering that a lot of women actually like gay men, not least because unlike your heterosexual type they take notice of what you're wearing/how your hair is and pay you genuine compliments.;) They also pay attention to you when you talk to them and don't have their eyes somewhere south of your face :whistling:

I think it's also worth remembering that a lot of women actually like gay men, not least because unlike your heterosexual type they take notice of what you're wearing/how your hair is and pay you genuine compliments.;) They also pay attention to you when you talk to them and don't have their eyes somewhere south of your face :whistling:
do lots of men look at your knees? :)

You women would soon panic,if us real men stopped looking,and anyway is it any different from women looking at keepers peachy bottoms?

You have obviously only experienced amateurs.

I notice what a girl is wearing - so that I know how hard it will be to get it off her later.

I notice the hair- I can't mate with gingers, too high a risk of bringing another into the world.

And I pay genuine compliments...

Then I spike the drink with a couple of roofies, and jobs a good un.

Should point out Gay guys (or the ones ive known ) do still look and like boobies , they just better at being subtle ;)

They get the missile and two grenades once its kicked in.

4am where I am and still churning them out. I should be a comedian.

Back