• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good laptop deals?

pickledseal

cowboy
Been put in charge of laptop purchasing for my sis.....

Her spec is pretty straightforward:
* built in wireless
* av. harddrive (mainly photos, bit of music, work docs)
* cd-burner min
* sd slot if poss
* 3/4 usb

I got an email from eBuyer with this one: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/152309

Anyone else seen any good deals about of late? My internet usage has been faily limited due to sh*tness of Virgin!

Sorry a bit late but Argos have got a really good deal with an Acer laptop at the moment. 500GB hard drive, 4GB ram, 2GHz processor and all the other usual stuff for £399. Don't know how much you are looking to spend but I would say that is pretty good value

Tescos had really excellent specced Toshiba laptops a few weeks ago, got ours for £329 inc upgrade to Windows 7 (£25 admin fee).

Tescos had really excellent specced Toshiba laptops a few weeks ago, got ours for £329 inc upgrade to Windows 7 (£25 admin fee).

did you go for your quidco discount aswell....can be a nice saving on that sort of purchase.

(3% back on tesco direct which is better than a slap in the chops with a wetfish for doing nowt)

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a laptop too. Just want something that'll get me on the internet and run Football Manager.

Back