• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good Luck Guys

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ May 22 2005,21:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ May 22 2005,20:41)]Secondly the pens. I sit in the South Upper and as or the PEN it was stonewall mate. Nicky Nic was rolled his man and was tripped.Plain and simple. We also should have had a second when Fred was pulled down late on.

As for Sabin the bloke is like Bambi on Ice and he is without doubt the biggest cheating w***er I have ever had the misfortune to witness. Hence an pen he is turned down is no jusice for the countless dives that he makes.
Have you watched the replays DtS?

I personally think Jupp tripped Sabin and was very lucky.

Nicolau penalty probably was, but minimal contact made.  

Freddy's appeal was never a penalty.

End Result - We were lucky.

However the way I personally see it - Injustice at Grimsby and & Bury. Injustice again this time, but the other way round for a change!
at this time in the season it doesnt matter how you win just as long as you do win! if we win 1-0 with a penalty that should never ever have been then let it be

Back