• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gower banned

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 22 2004,10:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 22 2004,09:43)]don't rate the lazy f**ker  
mad.gif
Hmm... fair enough.  I reckon you're in a pretty small minority when it comes to that view, though...  For me, he's the most talented & creative midfielder we've signed in yonks - certainly since Lee Hodges came here on loan.

rock.gif

Matt

P.S. But then, I'm still waiting for David Lee to be welcomed back to Roots Hall like the prodigal son...
ARGH! You're the only one that bit, Matt! Shame I quite fancied an argument too......

What are you talking abaaaaht? Lee Hodges was sh*ite when he was on loan to you- a right greedy f***ing hogger. I on the other hand was much better and I wowed the pants off you lot at Roots Hall week after week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 22 2004,10:26)]What are you talking abaaaaht? Lee Hodges was sh*ite when he was on loan to you- a right greedy f***ing hogger. I on the other hand was much better and I wowed the pants off you lot at Roots Hall week after week.
...and according to mates at dagenham when you went there all you did was run to the corner flag and ....errrrmmm stayed there

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 22 2004,10:24)]ARGH! You're the only one that bit, Matt!
Sorry, Steve...

ghostface.gif

And I only bit 'cos I'm half asleep this morning.  Roll on Saturday...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 22 2004,10:24)]Shame I quite fancied an argument too......

The full hour, sir, or just the half-hour today...?

tounge.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 22 2004,10:26)]What are you talking abaaaaht? Lee Hodges was sh*ite when he was on loan to you- a right greedy f***ing hogger. I on the other hand was much better and I wowed the pants off you lot at Roots Hall week after week.
And you've got a contract at Notts County, so I don't know why you're on this messageboard...

wink.gif

Matt

You've got a f***ing cheek Scully you mug. I was the best loan winger ever at Roots Hall and the supporters there will testify to that. I was the original 'step-over king'. The kids in the South Stand loved my endless array of tricks and never complained when I dribbled the ball up blind alleys. They wanted to sign me permanently of course (unlike yourself ha,ha,ha) but I had my eye on bigger things- it was rumoured that Cannes wanted me but I took a long-term view and signed for Sc**thorpe.

You all know nothing. Scully/Gower/Hodges?!? Don't make me laugh!

I just had Kevin O'Callaghan on the phone - he doesn't know how to post himself, but he says he is the best winger ever to play for the club, he was so popular with the fans that he had his own deckchair bought for him so he could rest between mazy dribbles AND he was in "Escape to Victory" so there!

Who said we got nothing to play for
rock.gif
there a Top Ten place is there for the taking. Our highst postion in 3rd Div was 11th in 2000/01 season under Webb, so Tilson can make sure we can finish higher than 11th .... so there something to play for.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 22 2004,09:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 21 2004,22:19)]Tuesday could have been the last time we saw Mr Gower in a Southend shirt
Eh? Surely Gower was given a 2 year deal when we signed him - above all others, since he was the one we actually paid money for...?!

rock.gif

Matt
I'm not saying he wasn't. Peterborough was the other club after him last summer and with Fry there on Tuesday ...

Kev

cool.gif

P.s Very funny Naps!!

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 22 2004,10:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 22 2004,10:24)]Shame I quite fancied an argument too......

The full hour, sir, or just the half-hour today...?

tounge.gif

Matt
I've already told you once.
biggrin.gif

Back