• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pleased- I have to see I find Coughlan an absolute professional. The perfect right hand for PS and sets a great example.
And a better player than he's given credit for- would be surprised if he ends up playing 20-25 games next year. legs aren't what they were but reads the game very well

I think this great news ,good player , very professional, also will learn a lot from Sturrock and who knows when P Sturrock calls it a day ?,in my opinion, he would make a very good manager . I have seen him work with the players at the training ground , mutual respect .

:winking:
I think this great news ,good player , very professional, also will learn a lot from Sturrock and who knows when P Sturrock calls it a day ?,in my opinion, he would make a very good manager . I have seen him work with the players at the training ground , mutual respect .

Agree, when Sturrock retires I'd have no problem with someone like Coughlan being given a chance (that is if Tilly wasn't available).

god forbid, if sturrock is still here in a few seasons time, i assumed he had retired long ago, and as for coughlan, i like to think he will never be a manager here

My feelings exactly, spot on post!

Back