• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Grand National

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
bet365 have a great offer - they'll give you half your stake back on any each way bets placed before noon tomorrow as long as you are an existing account holder.

E.g. place a £5 e/w bet and it'll only cost you £5 as opposed to £10.

I've backed Rocky Creek, sure I'll have another bet or two before the off though.

bet365 have a great offer - they'll give you half your stake back on any each way bets placed before noon tomorrow as long as you are an existing account holder.

E.g. place a £5 e/w bet and it'll only cost you £5 as opposed to £10.

I've backed Rocky Creek, sure I'll have another bet or two before the off though.

That is good! I'll do my customary backing of a couple ew at 33/1 on my bet365 account then. Still waiting for another red marauder haha

Gone for First Lieutenant, Rocky Creek, Corrin Wood and Alvarado, all each way. Hopefully do better than the past years when my choices have ended up shot.

Gone for Balthazhar King and Rebel Rebellion (e/w)

EDIT - Just got on Rocky Creek (e/w) and Soll aswell.

Last edited:
Heard a few good things about Ely Brown. It's a big outsider at 100/1 but should really be 33/1. I've thrown a few quid E/W on it. Put a few quid on Shutthefrontdoor Ante Post a few weeks ago at 11/1 and I've I got Alvarado in 2 sweepstakes at work so I've lumped a bit on it too

Given that he was *only* 25/1 and clearly a class horse - won the Hennessey in November - I'm surprised I'm yet to come across anyone who backed Many Clouds. I certainly didn't :facepalm:

Given that he was *only* 25/1 and clearly a class horse - won the Hennessey in November - I'm surprised I'm yet to come across anyone who backed Many Clouds. I certainly didn't :facepalm:

40's at the start of the day! I was on him in the Gold Cup where he flopped after getting the rain he 'needed' after that I didn't even consider him :(

I did and I had second as well, no skill though, I just backed 2 33/1 shots

The wife did....but only because the cloud part sounded fluffy :stunned:

My brother did, he wasn't 25's the day before. I saw he was running and was a bit surprised, gutted I didnt take a punt on him obviously.

Back