• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gray as part of a Part-Exchange?

EastStandBlue

Life President
Could explain why he was not around at training this morning, but that could be easily explained by his Injury, although Daily Western press seem to think this is the case.

Personally, i reckon the deal nullifies itself... We still have 1 less forward than needed, and Gray's been awesome so far this season.

Yh I can't see Tilly putting ourselves back in the position of only 3 first team strikers. I would like to see Agogo at the Hall though if it was a cash deal

At what price though - if they rejected a 250k offer I can't see us topping that. A part-exchange deal is the only way we'd get him.

I PX with Gray would be a mistake. Gray has adjusted to this level and is playing well, Agogo may take time to settle. This one's a non-starter methinks!

Why would anyone even consider letting Gray go, he's been outstanding this year and is definately one of our key players!

I sincerely hope he isn't involved in any kind of part exchange deal. Gray was fast becoming one of my faviourite players and was adjusting well to the step up and a serious contender for our player of the month award.

Back