• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Greetings from Afghanistan

Sorry Kev, I kno I asked you to write on here for me, but \i beat ya to it. |I'm in kandahar airfield. full of yanks, which means the food is wicked. bloody hot, and I've got a cold. Heard we drew 2-2 today, someone had five live on. moving to lashgar gar on wednesday.

took fooking ages to get here, via dubai. sadly the RAF didnt like the idea of delaying the flight and putting us up in a 7* hotel. can't think why though. Meh.

Working on getting myself on soccer AM, have my shrimpers flag and my england flag, but the digi cam has packed up. *******.

What's the weather like in UK? Haven't seen a cloud since, Saturday afternoon when we left Brize for Dubai.  
biggrin.gif

Ciao.

Steve xx

haven't u heard chadded? its 35 degrees at the mo? it was so hot at barnsley that their half time entertainment - the barnsley cheerleaders had to do the dance topless and with just thongs on! also fossests farm is good to go and the first diggers move in at the end of the season. a pint of beer is now jus 1.50 (thanks mr brown!) and a russian billionaire is looking to invest in Southend United after falling for its stunning scenery and believes it is a club that could be challanging chelsea in 4/5 years time.

apart from that not much else!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 17 2006,22:14)]haven't u heard chadded? its 35 degrees at the mo? it was so hot at barnsley that their half time entertainment - the barnsley cheerleaders had to do the dance topless and with just thongs on! also fossests farm is good to go and the first diggers move in at the end of the season. a pint of beer is now jus 1.50 (thanks mr brown!) and a russian billionaire is looking to invest in Southend United after falling for its stunning scenery and believes it is a club that could be challanging chelsea in 4/5 years time.

apart from that not much else!
biggrin.gif

I'd just copied and pasted his email to let the people who care know and the fecker has beaten me to it!
biggrin.gif

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 18 2006,11:26)]I'd just copied and pasted his email to let the people who care know and the fecker has beaten me to it!
biggrin.gif

Kev
You love me really though.

Getting withdrawal symptoms from the bookies. Might have to start an online account up.....

biggrin.gif

Glad you made it there OK Steve. You are in a dodgy spot, watch out for those trigger happy bad-tempered nationalist barstewards
suspect.gif

- and the Afghans can be even worse than the Yanks!  

biggrin.gif

Seriously, take care.

Back