• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Grrr Friday the 13th.....

MK Shrimper

Striker
1) Crap day at work. Spoken down to by some numbnuts who thinks he's the dogs bolleaux and made me want to hand in my resignation there and then.

2) Had to drop my work van around a mates as he's on call: Took it round there, bike in the back to ride home: Get it out, puncture.

3) Drove home to fix puncture, no problem. Drop van off AGAIN and rode home in the rain. Get to front door, no keys.

4) Elderly neighbour who holds a spare not in. Other side not in so I can ring my ex and check she's not out on the lash all night.

5) Wait an hour in the ****ing rain until ex comes home and gives me an earful.

Next Friday 13th I'm staying firmly under the covers. :madman:

1) Crap day at work. Spoken down to by some numbnuts who thinks he's the dogs bolleaux and made me want to hand in my resignation there and then.

2) Had to drop my work van around a mates as he's on call: Took it round there, bike in the back to ride home: Get it out, puncture.

3) Drove home to fix puncture, no problem. Drop van off AGAIN and rode home in the rain. Get to front door, no keys.

4) Elderly neighbour who holds a spare not in. Other side not in so I can ring my ex and check she's not out on the lash all night.

Could be worse mate you could live in a concrete town :whistling:

Sorry you've had a bad day Paul, mine's not been too bad as it goes - except my son's just managed to eat two people's dinners while I was picking his dad up from the station so now I've had to cook another one!

Its been a good day for me!

My sh!te employers have left me in peace & quiet all day. I've had two employment agencies phone me to say I may have 3 interviews in the next week or so. The best part is getting a letter from the Employment Tribunal saying I have a case & given me a hearing date to get my money back from my Work!!:clap:

I even managed to get through the Beer FA Cup 1st Round!! :)

I've now got my Holland shirt on & I'm heading down the club to watch the Dutch beat the Frogs!

Spent my day looking through Reading University, nice place but I don't know if I'll get the grades to get in though. :( Also got a cold mixed with hayfever...

...and now I've upset the missus by forgetting to take my phone off silent :(

****ing day!

only just realised it was friday 13th.... if you think that's bad. try getting on a train to london from sheffield and realise in fact it's going to dundee!

only just walked through the door... had to chang at wakefield (a complete sh*thole) and wasted 3 hours of my life

Holland stuffed the Frogs to make it a very good day!!

Lets hope the Dutch throw their game against Romania & send Italy & the Frogs home!!

only just realised it was friday 13th.... if you think that's bad. try getting on a train to london from sheffield and realise in fact it's going to dundee!

only just walked through the door... had to chang at wakefield (a complete sh*thole) and wasted 3 hours of my life

Join the 'wrong train' club founded by me and fred :)

It may also be wise to open doors rather than walking through them.:)

You had a bad day but my day went ok

Aww, shame to hear that mate, sounds like you had a bad day

Hope this cheers you up!!!

Oh yeah just to add there are nice people in the world: Got my keys back the other day! They've got a tag on and some nice person popped them in a letter box and they finally got back to me, SUFC badge, Yoda Key ring and all :)

Back