• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guttridge

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
Why was scumbag Guttridge in the directors box last night? This is the 2nd time i have seen him at a Southend v D&R. Has he got connections;) with D&R players or something?

yeah he was standing in the east red for ages trying to blag his way in, looked like a right pr:ck

he probaley would have done if we keep him, he played well as ive seen him two games then got dropped

Must have been looking at the wrong player, he was woeful at the beginning of the Championship season.

McCormack is twice the player Gutts is and Bailey is looking better too.

I was always a big fan of Guttridge - but he was a bit pants and deserved to be dropped at the start of last season...his cocky nature hinders him a bit too i think - col u were at my university (university of limerick) for pre season training during the summer - and while the players went about their business quietly - gutts was swaggering around like the arrogant lad he is even tho nobody knew who he was :D actually met mickey adams one night when he was out playing pool in our student bar with the coaching staff of col u...didnt know of gutts at that time because he just joined up with the team...but i told him to keep an eye on him - and he was very intrigued as to why luke went on loan to borient of all places :hilarious:

He is good mates with some of the players. I bumped into David Lee at the Canvey friendly he has friends both for Canvey and Southend.

Guttridge was an excellent player for us during the League 1 winning side. Along with Bentley and Juppy but unfortunately werent really given the chance to prove it at Championship level.

He is good mates with some of the players. I bumped into David Lee at the Canvey friendly he has friends both for Canvey and Southend.

Guttridge was an excellent player for us during the League 1 winning side. Along with Bentley and Juppy but unfortunately werent really given the chance to prove it at Championship level.

I agree with you.... i think Tilly should of kept hold of them players...

now im going to get bombarded with posts sayin how **** Luke was 4 us

He's a ****. And if I see him near Layer Road I'll tell him. Teddy Sheringham on the other hand, I'll ask him for Danielle Lloyd's mobile number...

He came out of the exit where the South Standers escape. He let me go up the steps on my crutches first!! When he did that, I said cheers mate!! It wasn't until shortly afterwards that I realised it was him!!

Players come & go, & yet we all take it personally when they go. How many of us have stayed in the same job forever?

Back