• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings GWR v Southend United - Tuesday 20 July

Sufc.2008

First XI
Thought the trialists all played very well. The second half team were better I thought. Louis Walsh was very impressive in the second half. I thought he was a trialist, then realised who he was and was pleasantly surprised!

Shame to have not been able to see a few of our new players for one reason or another, but looking forward to Friday.

It would seem that ANG and Akinola are definitely out of favour and won’t be featuring.

LennySUFC

Director⭐
Thought Moore (9) looked powerful and direct in the first half and wouldn’t mind seeing him in future games.

The Ex Newcastle lad was tricky on the ball and ran at the defence but it’s hard to judge how he would fair against NL opposition and not Wakering.

The QPR lad is huge.

Dennis did ok - great skill to win the pen.

I can already tell Ogogo is going to be my favourite player 🥰 He absolutely munted someone in the middle of the park which was applauded louder than the goals were!

Stan33

Youth Team⭐
Thought Moore (9) looked powerful and direct in the first half and wouldn’t mind seeing him in future games.

The Ex Newcastle lad was tricky on the ball and ran at the defence but it’s hard to judge how he would fair against NL opposition and not Wakering.

The QPR lad is huge.

Dennis did ok - great skill to win the pen.

I can already tell Ogogo is going to be my favourite player 🥰 He absolutely munted someone in the middle of the park which was applauded louder than the goals were!
Munted ?😳

BarryBlue52

I was over Hornchurch watching the 23s. Absolute horse dung, supply line to the first team looks rotten.

LBBlue

Manager⭐
Thought the trialists all played very well. The second half team were better I thought. Louis Walsh was very impressive in the second half. I thought he was a trialist, then realised who he was and was pleasantly surprised!

Shame to have not been able to see a few of our new players for one reason or another, but looking forward to Friday.

It would seem that ANG and Akinola are definitely out of favour and won’t be featuring.

Akinola has COVID and ANG has had an operation on a knee - apparently.