• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Half-Time Entertainment

Half-Time Entertainment - 15 minutes of fun

• Elvis and Shrimp Vs Other Mascots (Death Match Style)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Vs. Urika (Phoenix from the flames - Fantasy football style)

• Blue Belles table top dancing

• Fans penalty shoot out against former Terry Alderton (£5 a go)

• Three-legged footy!

• Total voters
A change is due and I am in favour of anything that would get the punters in and more bums on seats.

BTW - The Blue Belles bit may have to be saved for night matches.

smile.gif

Blue Belles. Nothing wrong with them, and I'd far rather have them 'entertaining' us than some lame game or whatever.

I voted for BlueBelles in the first poll then used the luxury of a second vote to cast one for the death match. Shame that to**er from York wouldn't be allowed. I assume it's just for league mascots.

I am salivating already! I'll go and get cleaned up!!!
laugh.gif
sad.gif

Bluebelles but also they should do something like they did at colchester with fans trying to score against their rival teams mascot!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 29 2004,21:47)]Bluebelles but also they should do something like they did at colchester with fans trying to score against their rival teams mascot!
The Bluebelles should have a penalty shootout?

biggrin.gif

was quite funny but I'm not sure the goading of the opposition would work every week! Maybe you need a small ground to do this.

To be honest, I'm happy enough with our halftimes. Just wish they wouldn't turn the sound up so damn loud!

Back