• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Hampton & Richmond (home) - FA Trophy - Saturday 9 December 3pm

As a ST in the West Stand managed very easily to get seats in the East Stand for this game however it took ages to receive my tickets via email.Was wondering if this is usual or just a hiccup in the system?

No west stand means no atmosphere again.

I wish they would shut the south upper and open the west instead.
i guess they only expect a crowd of possibly 3k, so the East Stand will be nigh on full, with a few stragglers in the South Upper?.
Having the South Upper open compared to the West Stand, saves the club money by not needing as many stewards etc?.

If there is a run on the tickets, would we then open the West stand because of demand?

If there is a run on the tickets, would we then open the West stand because of demand?
I very much doubt that would happen for this round. If every seat in the East and South Upper were taken that would give a crowd of around 2850, which would be amazing for this round of our cup journey.

I very much doubt that would happen for this round. If every seat in the East and South Upper were taken that would give a crowd of around 2850, which would be amazing for this round of our cup journey.
Always feel if the West stand was open, many more tickets would be sold,they should at least try it.

As a ST in the West Stand who sits with a number similar supporters when the club decide to not open that stand for probably good and valid reasons.We all then have to decide were to sit in a stand we all dont particularly like and generally not all together.The majority of the fan base sit in either East or West so for me not opening the South would for majority of us would be better option but I get you cant please everyone

I don't understand why for these games with probably a sub 2,500 crowd and not many away fans, why the club don't switch it around and open the North Bank to home fans and stick the away fans in the South lower, with them using the West Shakespeare Drive entrance.

East - home fans
North - home fans
South (lower yellow c.500 seats?) - away fans.
South Upper - shut
West - shut

At least then a decent atmosphere could be generated. Those in W block and surrounds have absolutely nowhere to relocate to for games like this and it just kills the atmosphere completely. Why not sort something to give us a vocal advantage, not take it away? It could be easily done, with a little thought.

W block in the North Bank = big increase in noise levels for games like this, and I'd say a decent increase in overall ticket sales also.

I don't understand why for these games with probably a sub 2,500 crowd and not many away fans, why the club don't switch it around and open the North Bank to home fans and stick the away fans in the South lower, with them using the West Shakespeare Drive entrance.

East - home fans
North - home fans
South (lower yellow c.500 seats?) - away fans.
South Upper - shut
West - shut

At least then a decent atmosphere could be generated. Those in W block and surrounds have absolutely nowhere to relocate to for games like this and it just kills the atmosphere completely. Why not sort something to give us a vocal advantage, not take it away? It could be easily done, with a little thought.

W block in the North Bank = big increase in noise levels for games like this, and I'd say a decent increase in overall ticket sales also.
exactly what I said in another thread

Reactions: jnl
Ticket sales look really poor.
We probably didn't even need to open the South Upper for this one.

Back