• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Hampton & Richmond (home) - FA Trophy - Saturday 9 December 3pm

Totally agree, im staggered that people won’t come and support the team fir the odd game or two due to the west stand isn’t opened. Least the view is decent from the east with less tv gantry’s in the way 😂
A big negative is if the sun's shining, but looking at Saturdays forecast, that wont be happening!.

I have a ticket Block C Row G Seat 64, Entrance Turnstiles 8-12, but can't go. It is a Senior (60+) ticket if it is checked. If anyone wants it let me know and I will email it to them. - no cost
If it is checked? 😂😂….they show so much interest could get in on a bar code for baked beans!

Totally agree, im staggered that people won’t come and support the team fir the odd game or two due to the west stand isn’t opened. Least the view is decent from the east with less tv gantry’s in the way 😂
Absolutely with reduced prices it's a no brainer to get behind the team

Yes, sorry, I am clearly a very poor supporter. However, such is the general paucity of my social life that in the last 45 years I have only actually missed about a dozen home games, even attending games in the East. It's just that this weekend, with money being particularly tight, and the chance to see my granddaughters, and the fact that I do find the East a bit of a pain, I have decided to listen from home just this once.

I promise, promise, promise never to do this again but if my absence does result in an unprecedented loss for the team then please feel free to send the tumbrils trundling to my door with the pitchforks newly sharpened and the tar and feathers nicely simmering.

Yes, sorry, I am clearly a very poor supporter. However, such is the general paucity of my social life that in the last 45 years I have only actually missed about a dozen home games, even attending games in the East. It's just that this weekend, with money being particularly tight, and the chance to see my granddaughters, and the fact that I do find the East a bit of a pain, I have decided to listen from home just this once.

I promise, promise, promise never to do this again but if my absence does result in an unprecedented loss for the team then please feel free to send the tumbrils trundling to my door with the pitchforks newly sharpened and the tar and feathers nicely simmering.
A pointless and unnecessary response to an innocuous post. Be nice.

A pointless and unnecessary response to an innocuous post. Be nice.
Perhaps, and I apologise for any offence caused.

However I doubt many, if any, people won't attend just because only the East Stand is open it is probable that, as in my case this weekend and with other things going on, the fact that only the East is open helped me decide to give this one a miss whereas had the West been open, on balance, I would probably have gone.

Sorry to say Richard it’s the ducking stool for you or the stretching machine ( lol ) enjoy your time with granddaughters 😀😀

Perhaps, and I apologise for any offence caused.

However I doubt many, if any, people won't attend just because only the East Stand is open it is probable that, as in my case this weekend and with other things going on, the fact that only the East is open helped me decide to give this one a miss whereas had the West been open, on balance, I would probably have gone.
In return i meant no offence in my response. Statistically these days cup games dont attract the numbers the used to especially the FA cup and certainly not the FA trophy until the latter stages. Re the stands, the view is better from the East for sure but it certainly isnt as comfortable. Im surprised with the decent crowds we have been getting that the West isnt open and if anything that would have made more sense than the South upper (but then others will argue against that idea). Anyway enjoy your family time and no doubt you i will be there on the 16th

I'll be there. Will love every minute of it. Fans could help bring extra money to the club by turning out in large numbers. I don't have the opportunity to watch many home games and was very disappointed that last Saturday's was canceled.
For your benefit (and Stuart Walker’s !) last Saturday’s game was neither canceled nor cancelled (nor abandoned ! )

For your benefit (and Stuart Walker’s !) last Saturday’s game was neither canceled nor cancelled (nor abandoned ! )

Was waiting for that; disappointed it took 74 minutes. :Winking:

Well, having attended all of the first seven home matches this season up till the 2-0 win against Oxford City, I have missed the matches against Solihull Moors, Ebbsfleet and Chesterfield (10-1 aggregate score!!), and would also have missed the Wealdstone match, due to first a holiday and then commitments on the other side of the country), I even had booked tickets for two of those matches but could not make it...

Given that I have been an exile in Bristol for about 11 years, and have not had a live football fix since 3rd October, I am making the most of opportunities to see the lads this season, so I will be there tomorrow, come rain or shine.

Up the Blues.

Well, having attended all of the first seven home matches this season up till the 2-0 win against Oxford City, I have missed the matches against Solihull Moors, Ebbsfleet and Chesterfield (10-1 aggregate score!!), and would also have missed the Wealdstone match, due to first a holiday and then commitments on the other side of the country), I even had booked tickets for two of those matches but could not make it...

Given that I have been an exile in Bristol for about 11 years, and have not had a live football fix since 3rd October, I am making the most of opportunities to see the lads this season, so I will be there tomorrow, come rain or shine.

Up the Blues.
Your definitely right with the rain !!!

Back