• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Happy 40th Birthday to Steve Tilson

KrustyTheKray

President
Mods, can you put this at the top of the board please. Would be a good thing to honour the great man's 40th Birthday on this site!

leave your greetings below...

Happy 40th Steve, and many best wishes.  Thanks for all that you've done at SUFC, and here's to more glory in the future.

Have a good day, you've more than earned it!!

Tony (West Stand Block S Blue).

Maybe we could raise a pot of cash and give it to Tony the Kray to put on another one of his fantastic gambling tips. We could probly but Tilly a exotic island....
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ June 07 2006,13:03)]Maybe we could raise a pot of cash and give it to Tony the Kray to put on another one of his fantastic gambling tips. We could probly but Tilly a exotic island....
laugh.gif
Ha-Ha, well never say never!

Good idea
biggrin.gif
upside.gif
devil.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ June 07 2006,12:55)]Mods, can you put this at the top of the board please.  Would be a good thing to honour the great man's 40th Birthday on this site!
Tony - are we not a little early with this (more than 7 weeks before the day itself)? Maybe a thread after the World Cup, once excitement is beginning to build for the new season, might be better timed...

rock.gif

I agree with the idea, though.

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 07 2006,13:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ June 07 2006,12:55)]Mods, can you put this at the top of the board please.  Would be a good thing to honour the great man's 40th Birthday on this site!
Tony - are we not a little early with this (more than 7 weeks before the day itself)?  Maybe a thread after the World Cup, once excitement is beginning to build for the new season, might be better timed...

rock.gif

smile.gif
Yeah i spose, it's only cause Dave The Shrimper mentioned it, i thought we could get the wheels in motion..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 07 2006,13:31)]
[b said:
Tony - are we not a little early with this (more than 7 weeks before the day itself)?  Maybe a thread after the World Cup, once excitement is beginning to build for the new season, might be better timed...

rock.gif

smile.gif
7 weeks?? 27th July is 20 days away surely???
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ July 10 2006,23:43)]7 weeks?? 27th July is 20 days away surely???  
rock.gif
..and? there are quite clearly 3 days in a week, you do the maths!
wink.gif

Back