• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Happy 40th to Aberdeen!

MK Shrimper

Striker
Just a quickie to wish Dave a happy 40th.... thanks for the invite to the party, it was a great night, and even though I was flying "solo", your family made me feel very welcome.
Special note to Lowestoft's son Josh who's a chip off the block and a great lad (even if he did try to rob my beer when my back was turned :hilarious: )

The beeeyoootiful Senga is an absolute delight.... sir, you are a very lucky man and you've hit the jackpot there!

Hope to see you both very soon (Crewe away?) and I hope you enjoy your hols!

Paul.

Last edited:
Happy birthday you old fart.I presume my invite got lost in the mail D .slipped my mind that you share your birthday with my daughter.hope all is well on your travels look forward to seeing you in the chat room on your return.

Just a quickie to wish Dave a happy 40th.... thanks for the invite to the party, it was a great night, and even though I was flying "solo", your family made me feel very welcome.
Special note to Lowestoft's son Josh who's a chip off the block and a great lad (even if he did try to rob my beer when my back was turned :hilarious: )

The beeeyoootiful Senga is an absolute delight.... sir, you are a very lucky man and you've hit the jackpot there!

Hope to see you both very soon (Crewe away?) and I hope you enjoy your hols!

Paul.

At his age, it's about all he has the stamina for :hilarious:

Happy Birthday fella, hope you have a good'un

Happy birthday Mr A_S sir!! Shall toast to it with a beer up at Carlisle in April mate - Glasgow Rich said he'd get you 40 beers to celebrate each year of your life...very nice of him innit :D

Happy 40th mate.
Glad the boys got you 3 points for your birthday.
Sorry I wasn't there to enjoy the surprise party but as said above no doubt will catch up with you soon.

* disclaimer, don't listen to a word Irish says :p *

It's that dodgy knee, John. You need to have a word with it. ;)

Indeed it is John!

I'm going to the hospital in a couple of weeks, on my brothers birthday actually! So just have to see what they say, I'm gonna lay it on thick though!

Still dont wanna divert Aberdeen's brithday thread too much!

Cheers Guys...just in an internet cafe, in Heathrow airport, waiting to fly to Barcelona as part of my birthday surprise from Mrs AS. Got a trip booked to the Neu Camp tomorrow and then the in laws have treated me to tickets to fly to Milan on Wednesday for a tour of the San Seiro. Had a fabulous time on Satruday night, superb meeting Paul again (MK) and great seeing Blues Bloke and Southminster Shrimper on Sunday watching the Southend Ladies. How freaky is this, bumped into a certain scottish football manager (George Burley) on the tube between Hammersmith and Heathrow, caught hold of him and had a quick chat, said goodluck to Scotland trhough gritted teeth but he seemed to be in an awful hurray and said he had to go. Catch up with you all when Im back on Saturday.

PS Mrs AS said that MK is one helava mover. Just hope she is talking about the dance floor.

cheers for the comments guys - you bunch of b**tards

Happy birthday you old fart.I presume my invite got lost in the mail D .slipped my mind that you share your birthday with my daughter.hope all is well on your travels look forward to seeing you in the chat room on your return.

I wonderd were you were.....Geez thought you could have made it!!!!!

PS happy Birthday to that lovely little lady

Back