• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harrolds Penalty Miss @ Luton

Oh dear. That is aweful, I have to say. With penalties though you win some, you lose some. You can't entirely blame Harrold for that.

Oh dear. That is aweful, I have to say. With penalties though you win some, you lose some. You can't entirely blame Harrold for that.

I guess so. Northampton were probably equally annoyed when we beat them 1-0 after they missed a first half penalty a few weeks ago.

If you are going to put it down the middle, at least put some power behind it ffs!! :rolleyes:

Why oh why didnt we accept Wycombe's cash offer for Harrold in the Summer? :fury:

Shocking!! Thats 2 in a row missed bring back LEON!

Why oh why didnt we accept Wycombe's cash offer for Harrold in the Summer? :fury:

Yep, that's something I honestly think needs to be answered by the management, although I suppose if they did it would be all about his potential & what he brings to the team!

That video clip also goes to show what a bunch of ignorant w*nkers LTFC fans really are (well what you can actually make out as most of it is obscured by the sheen of the baldy **** in front), I hope the -40 points deduction rumours for 08/09 are true & that f*cks them up for ever! Braindead scum!

I thought it was Darlington that wanted to sign him??

It may have been better if he had headed the pen, may have got more power behind it.:p

I'm not defending Harrold, but please remember much better players than him have missed from the spot before now.

That is truly awful...thank god Leon had the sense to take the ball off him a few weeks back ....The Pen he did score was more by luck that it went in than skill .. :(

i dont think im gonna go luton again, been twice
lost 3-0 2001-2002 (missed pen)
& then yesterday lost 1-0 & missed pen

It's hardly the most inspiring place... :p
I went last year to see Freddy hit the post at the death. I'm not too enthusiastic about going there again, so hopefully they'll remain in the relegation zone this season... ;)

Back