• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hopefully he will get a decent amount of games to show whether he has what it takes to play in the league.

I personally don't think he looked threatening enough in front of goal to make it as a league player. He'd do well to get into that side if Rendell is there. Pretty sure he was part of the Wycombe side which got promoted from League Two the season before last.

I personally don't think he looked threatening enough in front of goal to make it as a league player. He'd do well to get into that side if Rendell is there. Pretty sure he was part of the Wycombe side which got promoted from League Two the season before last.

Yep. And Shaw hit 30 goals last season for a poor Gateshead in the same division. Plus they already had Stuart Fleetwood who has good league pedigree and Andre Gray who is highly rated. He'll be doing well to get a game.

I think he's set his sights a little too high. he's at the time in his career where he needs regular football. Chelmsford City would be a better move IMO. I always thought he was a little too much of an all-rounder, where he didn't have a particular attribute to be of real use. If he could score a few goals at a lower level then maybe he could find a way back to the league.

A bit like Gary Hooper & Charlie MacDonald........ Just needed more games

Nah, they've done ok in recent years and are now up to the conference.

Chelmsford or someone like Great Wakering more likely.

I don't think he lives round here though, so I would imagine it would be more likely Bishops Stortford our something in that area (I think he's from the Watford Area)

According to his Twitter he is on holiday at the moment

Back