• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Redknapped on his way out ?

Surely LdnFasto is the man in the know being such an ardent supporter.....:net:

I've always held the opinion that Redknapp is a git. He portrays his 'Appy 'Arry cheerful cockernee character but in reality I think he is anything but. I would not be surprised in the slightest if he's been involved in more than a few dodgy transfer deals over the years. And he is one who doth protest too much when the BBC did that programme a year a two back, he threatened to sue the Beeb and never speak to them again. As far as I am aware the BBC still await his writ and MOTD wouldn't be the same without his "witticisms".

Wouldn't be entirely surprised if it happened. Redknapp-Spurs always seemed an unlikely pairing IMHO. It would be a shame for Redknapp to leave now though, when his reputation is still high and he'll be a manager in demand, rather than waiting for it to all fall apart.

why would he be sacked? 4th in the league, and still in the cup.

Madness!

If you were to compile a list of Premier$hite managers likely to get the sack/leave by mutual consent for non-footballing related matters be it bungs or whatever, who would be shorter odds than Redknapp?

I've always held the opinion that Redknapp is a git. He portrays his 'Appy 'Arry cheerful cockernee character but in reality I think he is anything but. I would not be surprised in the slightest if he's been involved in more than a few dodgy transfer deals over the years. And he is one who doth protest too much when the BBC did that programme a year a two back, he threatened to sue the Beeb and never speak to them again. As far as I am aware the BBC still await his writ and MOTD wouldn't be the same without his "witticisms".

Bent as a two bob note!

I'd LOVE it if this is true. Harry is a prat and cant seem to help himself sleeping around with various clubs. He's arrival at the Yids have made me hates the c u next tuesday's even more than i used to!!

Hopefully it will happen, and this will be his last job.

England manager, ha!

He seems to be one of those people that can and will do anything dishonest and deceitful, and always come out smelling lovely, because he's 'Arry!

Everyone loves 'Arry, eees alright innt?

Tosser.

I am just so glad my life is not so full of hate.

I am interested to know how people know that he has been so bent or crooked. Do they have proof themselves or is it just hearsay ( and no I do not mean Myleene Klass previous band).

I realise he is an ex-hamster, which is itself is a black mark in my book.

Last edited:
We get this every season, one manager who is a long shot to get sacked/leave his job has his odds slashed ridiculously overnight.

Past 2 seasons its been Rafa and he hasnt gone anywhere, this season its Arry. Am I the only one in thinking that these ''rumours or whispers'' are fed out by the bookmakers themselves so that numerous punters will just go and lump money on it?

I recon theres more chance of Lord Lucan turning up riding Shergar than there is of Arry being the next manager out.

We get this every season, one manager who is a long shot to get sacked/leave his job has his odds slashed ridiculously overnight.

Past 2 seasons its been Rafa and he hasnt gone anywhere, this season its Arry. Am I the only one in thinking that these ''rumours or whispers'' are fed out by the bookmakers themselves so that numerous punters will just go and lump money on it?

I recon theres more chance of Lord Lucan turning up riding Shergar than there is of Arry being the next manager out.

Just got odds of 10-1 ;)

I am just so glad my life is not so full of hate.

I am interested to know how people know that he has been so bent or crooked. Do they have proof themselves or is it just hearsay ( and no I do not mean Myleene Klass previous band).

I realise he is an ex-hamster, which is itself is a black mark in my book.

I worded my comments carefully enough to not accuse him of being corrupt, although he has shown that he won't sue even if you do.

The Panorama programme called him all but corrupt, the Bungs inquiry basically went as far as they could to call him corrupt without actually calling him corrupt and I've heard similar things from my sources within football. That's all hearsay but it is enough to make me not surprised if he was suddenly to leave Spurs.

Back