• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Hartlepool (away) - Saturday 16th March, 3pm

So how many we taking? Haven’t played here since 2015 and one of the grounds I haven’t been to…tempted to go…would be my 93rd ground following the Blues!

recon it will be around the 300-350 mark. havnt bought our tickets yet but have booked BOT

Hi folks, Pools fan here. I’m bringing my Southend supporting neighbour to the match next week. I have a few things to do before the match so I’m dropping him off close to the Vic. Do any of your fans have any pre match plans for a pint so that he can meet up with you?
I was thinking of dropping him at the marina as there’s a few pubs down there plus it’s a short walk from there to the Vic.

Hi folks, Pools fan here. I’m bringing my Southend supporting neighbour to the match next week. I have a few things to do before the match so I’m dropping him off close to the Vic. Do any of your fans have any pre match plans for a pint so that he can meet up with you?
I was thinking of dropping him at the marina as there’s a few pubs down there plus it’s a short walk from there to the Vic.
I'd say chances are any pub you drop him off in there will be a gathering of Southend fans in there.

As an aside am I right in thinking your match day programme is purely digital with no printed copies?

Good luck to anyone going.
Have never been so cold in 63 years of watching football than a Feb night at Hartlepool.
Was in the press box facing the smaller stand opposite and a raging North Sea behind it.
Felt like Leonardo DiCaprio on the prow in Titanic minus the romance.
The local reporter, Damian Spellman, bought a pie at half time he didn't eat but used as a hand warmer!

Last edited:
Sneaked in your Raglan Quoit (sic?) bar a few years ago. Nice, friendly place.

The Watermill Wino​

Coach Guru⭐ · 67 · From Blue on tour Travel

Will be a good person to ask IMHO

Tried counting the grey seats this time (no flies on me) and it looks like around 250 now. Happy to be proven wrong if some other anal grey counter wants to give it a try.

Travelling down from Edinburgh by train for this one as it's one of the rare away games that is do-able in a day. Bringing along a mate who's originally from Berkshire but is very much looking forward to getting their first taste of Southend action. Reckon we'll arrive around about lunch time or just after (pending no delays) and will likely try and hunt for a watering hole that's hopefully filled with other Shrimpers before settling in for the game. Fair play to everyone that's making the even longer journey that day.

Back