• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Hartlepool (away) - Saturday 16th March, 3pm

Hartlepool get a day off today with their away match at Maidenhead postponed.

just had a go. bought my two, recon 248
With BoT we have 63 with us for Saturday thanks to thd Blue Boar and Mile and a Third sponsorship. Trust msy have a voach or two. Usually together we take s quarter or the gate so reckon over 325 Shrimpers plus.
Come on Southend

With BoT we have 63 with us for Saturday thanks to thd Blue Boar and Mile and a Third sponsorship. Trust msy have a voach or two. Usually together we take s quarter or the gate so reckon over 325 Shrimpers plus.
Come on Southend
Cant wait mate, especially looking forward at The Northern Shrimper pub stop for lunch

On my first visit to Hartlepool I was on the train when two people got on at York I think. They sat opposite me, a father and son. I was wearing my Southend fleece. The father started starring at me intently.

I wasn't too worried at first as I had to change at another station to get to Hartlepool. When I went to get off at Thornably they stood up and followed me. and I started to feel a bit uneasy. I got off and so did they. The station was empty and I thought I was going to get a right beating.

The older man then called out to me by my first name.

It turned out he was also a Shrimper and friend of a friend. We had met once at a drinks gathering about 5 years previously and it turned out he was a policeman,

Boy was I relieved!

I wonder if blue order are still about ..
obviously a certain few will know what I mean by them

Back