• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hartlepool V SUFC Official Match thread

Cricko

Quite excited about tonights game ..but also think we may come unstuck....Here's hoping I am proved wrong ...

Don't forget the Zone Chatroom tonight Chaps. :)

Quite excited about tonights game ..but also think we may come unstuck....Heres hoping I am proved wrong ...

Don't forget the Zone Chatroom tonight Chaps. :)

Already in there if anybody wants to chat before the game

I'll be in the chatroom from about 7:15 Come on your blues !!!!!!!!

Going for a 2-3 win

Scores going

Southend 1 up
Draw
One down
Draw
3-2 Southend

With hooper, P. clarke and Black with the winner =]

Just heard that Hartlepool have signed Alan Thompson from leeds on loan. I assume that was today and he cant play tonight? Can anyone confirm?

THYB if it goes like that older members may have to have a lie down upon full time haha. I would like to think we would win and comfortably. I will predict 3-1 with us going 2 up, them scoring a goal after comedy clarke defending and us sealing the points in the last 10 minutes. You heard it here first :D

I've got a driving lesson from 8 till 9 but I might drop in after to catch the last 30 minutes.

I'm going for a 2-1 win with Francis and Gower scoring our goals either side of half time. We will go behind to a looping header.

Listerning to the match on BBC, was it me or did he say somethink about Jan transfers? i only caught the end of it, anyone know what he said?

he was mentioning someone he had text in saying we should go for some guy from grays and another from chelmsford city. nothing official but suggestions.

Back