• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Has this been posted somewhere else?

Apart from the homosexual element - is that our youth?

Is that Medi Adalimba or Ademeno at the front? Think I recognise Ronnie Jones too, must have been done last season. It's no Anfield rap...

It's stupid but it's just a bit of fun, they're not doing anything wrong. At least they're showing some pride.

Last edited:
I stayed with it until I heard someone say "Brrrrrrap" ......and for that reason I'm out.

How funny!

To be fair to them, it aint a serious vid - its a bit of a **** take, surely people can see that!!

They won the league last year and when you see the team spirit like that its not hard to see why.

I cant stand the gang music personally but that is all that some youth in todays world listen to.

I think calling it a disgrace is a bit harsh on a group of lads having a bit of innocent fun in the digs...I can think of far worse things that they could be doing other than trying to make football (and poor pop) careers!

How funny!

To be fair to them, it aint a serious vid - its a bit of a **** take, surely people can see that!!

They won the league last year and when you see the team spirit like that its not hard to see why.

I cant stand the gang music personally but that is all that some youth in todays world listen to.

I think calling it a disgrace is a bit harsh on a group of lads having a bit of innocent fun in the digs...I can think of far worse things that they could be doing other than trying to make football (and poor pop) careers!

Id agree with that.................IF they were just making music.

Unfortunately these youngsters are singing about violence and murder, which can't be condoned

just some of the lyrics;

they call me tash(?), **** with me and you will get smashed

you think you're hard, screw me once and you'll get scarred

you don't know me, im a real OG.

Mugs.

How funny!

Have to agree. It is stupid but most kids are at that age!

Still waiting for LdnFasto to actually de-code this for all of us.

Back