• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MrB

Life President
So how did everyone's league campaigns set off? Odysseus find themselves at 1-1 after 68 minutes then suddenly wake up and run out 6-1 victors. Only puts us second in our league though
rock.gif

Friendly against Gambero to come, expecting a tonking.

Still haven't changed it, but managed to win 4-0, with a 86% possession rate.

Need some changes though, but have no money...

Won 4-0 at home with 85% possession and I am also occupying second spot in the league. Have the next round of the cup tomorrow to look forward to

2-1 win away putting me 3rd in the table no money to play with so am just going with training to boost the players attributes + the odd youngster from the youth team hopefully this season

2-0 win in front of over 14,000 at home against one of my main challengers last season. Only 4th though - perhaps because I indavertently played 3-5-2 (when I meant to play 4-4-2!). Away cup tie tomorrow.

However, I'll be hard pushed to win the league - looks like the side demoted from Div IV last year are a bit tasty...

Matt

5-0 winners away to a team who dropped down from V. Tried the 3-5-2 formation for a laugh - seems to have paid off

However currently over £100,000 in the red.

Also invested in HAM software for about £5. Makes life a little easier.

Looking forward to playing Odysseus, however it will be my reserves so do not expect much more than some vital match practise.

cool.gif

chaps how the hell do i get hattrick to let me change formation I have a friendly against rons essex eleven and want to try 433 but i cant find where i change formation !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Nov. 18 2003,10:50)]chaps how the hell do i get hattrick to let me change formation I have a friendly against rons essex eleven and want to try 433 but i cant find where i change formation !
It's a bit cpmplicated, but it is explained in the help section on the site and involves changing the position of your players on the match orders screen, from normal to whatever you want to play ie: switching a midfielder from normal to extra attacker will make your team play 4-3-3. They wont move position on the screen but it will happen when they play!

Rayleigh_Shrimpers first game in the league was a resounding 5-1 defeat !!
At least I won my first ever Hattrick game in the cup 3-1 !
Still trying to get my head round the format - tried to find a Hattrick manager to help run my side but the ones on the website dont seem to work on my pc
I have downloaded the one on Hattrick Organiser

but i cant get it to work !

Anyone want a friendly ??

Back