• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick

Havent had a chance
sad.gif

Chances in my game but nothing yet. 28,500 crowd is reasonable for Level VI though.

ORM, I only have 3 midfielders now and they're all outstanding but in poor form. My strikers will be solid and passable and my keeper inadequate (in the spirit of fairness I'm going to strictly comply with Level V rules!).

71% possession and nothing to show for it. Will hope for an improvement in the second half!

I've remembered what I've done now. Originally decided to field a weak team today and a strong team Tuesday until I saw Mr B's pops. I'v changed defenced around and switched Tuesday's team entirely but I forgot to switch today's midfield and attack.

As I won't finish lower than 4th not the end of the world but if I'd have realised I could have either changed today's line up or at least made decent and much needed use of a PiC.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Nov. 06 2005,17:56)]I've remembered what I've done now. Originally decided to field a weak team today and a strong team Tuesday until I saw Mr B's pops. I'v changed defenced around and switched Tuesday's team entirely but I forgot to switch today's midfield and attack.

As I won't finish lower than 4th not the end of the world but if I'd have realised I could have either changed today's line up or at least made decent and much needed use of a PiC.
Sounds like something Steve Wignall would do.

Come on boys, we can't possibly not win this game!!!

Lost 2-0, pile of sh!te. Full house too
sad.gif

37k in bank, how should I use it??

Revenge is sweet,
biggrin.gif

Managed to beat the team who knocked me for 4-1 last week, this week I get a 4-0 win and also injured one of his players for two weeks.

Well, incredibly I went 1-0 down in the 74th minute but came back for a 2-1 win. Annoyingly Manas is out for 4 weeks on the week he was due to pop to brilliant and be sold, boo!!

Only lost 2-1 and hit the post in the last couple of mins. Got 31.5 stars (equal best) with a weaker line up than I should have put out. This is good news indeed. If I stay injury free I should break that little barrier next Sunday.

And so to Tuesday's cup. It may be one-sided but it won't stop we watching it all the same.

Back