• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Have I had some good fortune.

CarrowRoad_Hero

Youth Team
OK, here's the scenario. I recently got caught for speeding on a Motorway in England, caught by the blue radar's on bridge's and then pulled over by the traffic cops. The police station posted the fine to me but it has the wrong number plate on it?

What do I do? This is surely invalid?!

However, I do not want to ignore the letter as it could esculate to a bigger fine and more points.

Anyone else had this?
Advice please!!!

OK, here's the scenario. I recently got caught for speeding on a Motorway in England, caught by the blue radar's on bridge's and then pulled over by the traffic cops. The police station posted the fine to me but it has the wrong number plate on it?

However, I do not want to ignore the letter as it could esculate to a bigger fine and more points.

Anyone else had this?
Advice please!!!

Don't speed in future!

In all seriousness, I think you may get off, but see a solicitor, they give free 10 min sessions I think.

Wait until the last minute before you need to respond.
Ensure they will receive your queries response about the incorrect number plate before the deadline.
Sit & hope they can't be bothered to reprocess the paperwork within 14 days.
Loads of internet sites & forums with advice about how to get off speeding tickets.

Smallest **** up and I think you're off on a technicality, but I'd get solicitors advice.

Well chap, a couple of things..

I take it you are a norwich fan. With this in mind, full marks to you for managing to speed in your horse drawn cart. You must have fed the old nag some high grade whizz.

Anyway, my advice would be to challenge the Chief Policeman to a duelling banjo competition, if you win, they let you off. Should be a doddle.

Either that or pay up in turnips. That is what you chaps use for currency isn't it?

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards

What he said :clap:

Anyone else had this?
Advice please!!!

Speeding.............in that pile of junk, you aving a Rory mate? You must have been on some slope!

That's not very PC mate .. you have to say they are of Oriental appearance or something these days

Sorry mate, is this better??

Carrow R you must have been what is defined as the ratio of the "rise" divided by the "run" between two points on a line, or in other words, the ratio of the altitude change to the horizontal distance between any two points on the line. Given two points (x1,y1) and (x2,y2) on a line, the slope m of the line is
9d9e1aa5fab25d8dd659c0fb6e83234b.png
Better BB?

Sorry mate, is this better??

Carrow R you must have been what is defined as the ratio of the "rise" divided by the "run" between two points on a line, or in other words, the ratio of the altitude change to the horizontal distance between any two points on the line. Given two points (x1,y1) and (x2,y2) on a line, the slope m of the line is
9d9e1aa5fab25d8dd659c0fb6e83234b.png
Better BB?

Oh you mean GRADIENT :doh:

Crystal now Dave .. thanks :)

Back