• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Heath & White off

Hooly

Keeper of the Lucky Gherkin⭐
Just heard Barrett's interview on BBC Essex & he said it was a shame that they wouldn't be staying as he understood they'd been recalled.

Obviously it's time for the end of their loan, which is probably what he means, but it seems our captain doesn't expect them to be there so we'll need a new LB for Friday.

Cull Ewe are down to a shortlist of 6 one of whom is a manager currently at a club who they're interviewing tomorrow. Suggestions are Robins of Rotherham or Buckle of Torquay.

Last edited:
Thats a great shame think both players have fitted in really well and won the crowd round. Wish them both well and who knows perhaps we could still see 1 or both return to Rootes Hall in a southend shirt this season.

Oh dear oh dear. We ideally need at least another two defenders in that case before we even think about strengthening any other areas if our squad. Can't say I'm optimistic about even getting the defenders :(

On current form with no idea who our back 4 will be next week, bet Leeds cant wait to play down here in a fortnight, help!.

Lets hope that Tilson in on the phone to all the top clubs that are local (Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.)

Seemed obvious Heath would be going back, not being involved today. Not too worried about that as much as we have M'Voto.

I thought White looked very good in the games I'd seen, could do a lot worse.

Just heard Barrett's interview on BBC Essex & he said it was a shame that they wouldn't be staying as he understood they'd been recalled.
This is now confirmed on the OS. Tilly says they have been recalled due to the managerial situation, so Bazza was correct.

But you heard it here first! :p

Hooly and the Zone in advanced news shocker.......Nothing new there.:)

Hooly and the Zone in advanced news shocker.......Nothing new there.:)
Scriv in copies the Zone threads onto OS story surprise. :angel: Sounds about right.

I have a bad feeling that Sankofa will come into the reckoning, either playing as left back, or in the centre meaning Barrett back at left back

Shame. Thought they settled into the team nicely, both seem like good honest lads. White's been one of the first to applaud the fans at every game. I'd like us to sign Heath, looks like a strong solid no-nonsense centre back. Not so bothered about White but would still be a good squad player. Leaves us very thin at the back with just 2 days left of the transfer window.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind Leon Cort back on loan, not getting a sniff at Stoke.

I know that dreaded 'W' word will come into question.

Back