• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tyga

Youth Team⭐
Hello from Melbourne, Australia.

I was registered here a few years back as Tygaman but my account lapsed once I stopped working shift work and could no longer waste work time lurking in the SZ chat room on match days.

Been following the Shrimpers from afar for over 10 years now and have made the trip across twice, once for a game (arranged my honeymoon dates to allow me to see the game) and once for a look around Roots Hall.

Anyway, I plan on lurking around here a bit from now on so thought I'd say hello again.

Welcome Tyga....there are quite a lot of you from down under on here..I didn't realise we had so many convict fans :winking:

Welcome Tyga....there are quite a lot of you from down under on here..I didn't realise we had so many convict fans :winking:

A good few from my family, one of my cousins is coming over for a month and will be coming to a few games when he's here. Welcome Tyga.

Back